Pulsonix 10 is an impressive application that provides its users with excellent and handy tools through which they can easily operate and handle complex PCB designs, while maintaining standards and capabilities. modern design. It allows users to quickly create schematic designs with advanced tools included. It also includes a fully integrated Schematic editor and Spice simulation package through which users can debug their design.
Furthermore, it provides a professional solution with command line support for circuit design as well as it is capable of testing circuit designs. It offers many advanced design tools and PCB design features that enhance the overall design experience.
Pulsonix 2021 is a simple solution for circuit designers and creators because with the simple integration of this application it will allow them to operate and create designs in a flexible and easy way. It has a speedy and high performance design process that allows users to save time without losing quality. Through the application, users can work with a single board design or even a multi-board design. It also has Drag and Drop support, where users can easily manage components with just a simple click. It also has real-time 3D tools available for your design.
Features of Pulsonix 10
- Simple and easy to use.
- Circuit and board design.
- Powerful and high performance.
- Backed with cutting edge technology.
- Build and verify the needs of the circuit
- Create printed circuit board
- Many powerful tools and options
- Professional PCB design features
- Command line support to create circuit boards
- Interactively move components and covers in 3D environments with real-time collision detection.
- Build and test the circuit board for exact results
- A wide range of tools are essential for advanced editing
- Interactive simulation features
- View and edit the perspective of the simulation
- Schematic capture mode to display devices and connections
- Get the source code and other details
- Debugging and simulating projects
- Use multiple templates
- Many other powerful features and options
- 3D View and MCAD output.
- PCB layout and schematic capture.
System requirements of Pulsonix 10
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Pulsonix 10 Free Download
Pulsonix 10.5 build 7883
How to install Pulsonix 10
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run the Setup file to install the software and select Trial
- Run Update if available
- Open the keygen and enter Computer Name and press Generate
- Open the License Manager and select the path to the newly created “license.lic” file
- Watch the test video for Windows 10 – 64bit