Table of Contents
QuarkXPress 2019 is a graphic design software that gives you precise control over text, images, shapes, color, opacity, and it’s compatible with a broad range of file formats. No design is too simple or too complex and no page layout software gives you more control. For more than 30 years, millions of users have used QuarkXPress to produce advertising, brochures, magazines, books, catalogs, newspapers, flipbooks, mobile apps, and more.
New features in the release will include Flex Layouts, a new layout space that lets designers create responsive HTML5 web pages in a WYSIWYG environment.
Flex Layouts do not require any HTML or CSS coding skills, so graphic designers can start creating banner ads, landing pages, microsites and other web elements right away.
You can use these tools to bring traditional print layouts online with native HTML5 and CSS3 effects including drop shadows, gradients, vector shapes, video and many other interactive elements.
The company also claims the HTML5 output from Flex Layouts “complies with emerging web standards, which means graphic designers can create native, app-like experiences for the web directly in QuarkXPress.”
Features of QuarkXPress 2019
- QuarkXPress introduces Flex Layouts, a first in digital publishing for graphic designers. Flex Layouts is a new layout space that lets designers create truly responsive HTML5 Web pages in a WYSIWYG environment. Flex Layouts do not require any HTML or CSS coding skills, which means graphic designers can start creating banner ads, landing pages, microsites, and more.
- Transform your print designs into modern web pages with Flex Layouts that enable users to deliver responsive web design without coding. Bring layouts to life with native HTML5 and CSS3 effects including drop shadows, gradients, vector shapes, video and a wealth of interactive elements.
- The HTML output from the Flex Layout space is responsive to any device aspect ratio, including desktop, tablet and mobile phone screens. Designers can add any interactive element QuarkXPress supports, apply a parallax effect on background images, and test responsiveness without ever leaving QuarkXPress
- Design and Export Responsive Web Pages
- Test responsiveness within the layout
- Design Using Preset or Custom Grids
- Prebuilt Responsive Layout Blocks
- Apply Native HTML5 Drop Shadows
- Support for Advanced Typography
- Create Vector Shapes and Illustrations
- Non-destructive image effects and filters
- Use exported responsive layouts in iOS and Android apps
- Hyphenation Strictness Levels
- OpenType Support for Digital
- Direct InDesign IDML Import
- New PDF Print Engine
- Tagged/Accessible PDF
- Digital-to-Print Conversion
System Requirements for QuarkXPress 2019
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or later.
QuarkXPress 2019 Free Download
QuarkXPress 2019 v15.0 Multilingual
How To Install QuarkXPress 2019
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, select 7Days Test >> Select Region Zone >> Enter the name
- Copy “QuarkXPress 2019.exe” to C:\Program Files\Quark\QuarkXPress 2019
- Copy “.config.resdata” to C:\ProgramData\Quark\QuarkXPress 2019
- Block software with firewall using Firewall App Blocker
- Finished, watching Windows 10 – 64bit installer video