QuarkXPress CopyDesk is content collaboration software that allows copying and editing images without changing the established layout. Once the page design is established, headings, subheadings, copy blocks, photos, and graphics can be assigned as new or editable elements for writers and editors to add or adjust. Text can be modified; the image is placed, cropped or rotated; and additional copies written for exact fit. A single workflow for designers and production managers and writers, editors, and subject matter experts to reduce errors and streamline the publishing process to ensure responsiveness. timely response.
QuarkCopyDesk 2022 allows users to compose copy to fit the layout exactly and also eliminates many cycles of copying and adjusting the design. Users can view and edit the content located in the QuarkXPress layout. Notes and tracked changes accompany each QuarkCopyDesk article and are visible to everyone, which improves communication between team members. Users can also edit images without switching between apps. It is seamlessly integrated with Quark Publishing Platform as the platform’s client.
Features of QuarkXPress CopyDesk
- QuarkXPress CopyDesk facilitates copy review, copy editing, and basic photo editing while maintaining the integrity of your site designs. With this software you can
- Develop a single, automated workflow for more efficient content publishing and production processes, eliminating multiple review-approval cycles.
- View an exact representation of the QuarkXPress layout but only allow editing of specific elements as specified by the designer/design team.
- Maintain properties like stylesheets, article shapes, hyphens, and explanations
- Edit an existing copy, change the title, insert a note, place a photo, and perform basic photo edits.
- Add headers, subheads, and images plus copy that exactly match the final QuarkXPress layout.
- View notes, tracked changes, and content additions within the context of the layout, improving communication and collaboration among team members.
- Automated Workflows Set up automated workflows for accessing, reviewing, and editing layouts.
- View content in galley, fullscreen, or WYSIWYG – or all three simultaneously using split view.
- Work with Microsoft Word and other popular word processors, all while preserving colors, styles, and formatting.
- Select user interface languages such as Dutch, International English, US English, French, German, Swiss-German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish Japanese and Swedish.
- Exact copy-fit Add new copies to fit layouts with unprecedented precision.
- Place electronic notes right in the copy that can go with the content.
- Use the red outline to track revisions, providing team members with a record of changes.
- Import images in standard formats such as PSD and native AI.
Features of QuarkXPress CopyDesk
- Supported operating systems: 8.1 and 10 (64bit only, with latest updates)
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
QuarkXPress CopyDesk Free Download
QuarkXPress CopyDesk 2022 v18.0.2
How to install QuarkXPress CopyDesk
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, choose Trial >> Choose Region >> Enter a name
- Copy “QuarkCopyDesk 2021.exe” to C:\Program Files\Quark\QuarkCopyDesk 2021
- Copy “.config.resdata” to C:\ProgramData\Quark\QuarkCopyDesk 2022
- Block software with firewalls using the Firewall App Blocker
- Finished watching video install Windows 10 – 64bit