Table of Contents
Random Flow is a powerful add-on for Blender, a popular 3D modeling and animation software. This add-on allows users to create dynamic and realistic simulations of fluid flow within their 3D scenes. With Random Flow, users have greater control and flexibility in designing fluid simulations, as it offers a wide range of customization options.
It allows for the creation of realistic fluid behavior, such as turbulence and splashes, by introducing randomness and variation to the flow. Random Flow greatly enhances the realism and visual appeal of fluid simulations in Blender, making it a valuable tool for artists and designers in various industries such as film, game development, and visual effects.
Features of Random Flow
- Random Loop Extrude – generates random extrusions from loop objects to create interesting shapes and details.
- Random Panels – creates paneling details or extrusions whose height can also be randomized.
- Random Axis Extrude – generates random extrusions from faces in the XYZ directions respectively.
- Random Cells– randomly creates faces in cell configurations.
- Random Scatter – randomly scatters objects or collection objects on surface points in the mesh.
- Random Tubes – generates random tubes on selected faces of a mesh.
- Random Cables – generates random catenary cables from selected faces.
- Random Vertex Color – generates random vertex color which can be limited to objects, face islands and selections.
- Random Animation – generates random transform animations in the xyz axis.
- Flanges/Couplings – generates flanges or couplings on curve objects or on results of random tubes and random cables.
- Panel Screws – generates screw design objects on selected faces.
- Panel Cloth – generate cloth physics.
- Grid Project – projects grid based cuts on selected faces for even quad topology.
- Quad Slice – makes quads out of ngons by cutting lines by their vertices.
- Auto Mirror – a fast intuitive auto mirror function.
- Merge Functions – merges objects via boolean or basic join.
- Mesh Data Save Feature – saves mesh data for backup or reuse.
Random Flow System requirements
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 screen
- Mouse, touchpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Blender version 3.5, 3.6, 4.0
Random Flow Free Download
Random Flow 2.9.2 for Blender
Random Flow 2.8.5 for Blender
How to install Random Flow
- Install Blender First
- Open the software, click Edit (EDIT) → Preference → Plug-in (Aadd-ONS) → Install
- Restart Blender, you can see the installed plug -in in the file → user settings → plug -in