Table of Contents
RandoMixer is a powerful 3dsMax plugin to automatically generate multiple variants of your scene, model or character and manage them within a collection of states.
Moreover, it’s an unrivaled tool to randomize transforms and materials, swap objects around, scatter them, create combinations between different sets of elements, automatically switch active lights and cameras, and a lot more!
Features of RandoMixer
- Due to its versatility, RandoMixer can be used for many different purposes in diverse fields. Here are some of its applications:
- Brainstorming. Instantly get lots of ideas on how to stage your scene or arrange the elements of your model.
Produce different versions. Easily get a plethora of options for your client, director or yourself to choose from.
Generate scene states; explore possible variations on a model; visualize different layouts or arranges; try different light/camera setups.
Grant Uniqueness. Spawn multiple clones of your models or characters, giving each copy a particular trait.
Build an NFT Collection of randomly-generated characters; diversify your game assets; present different assembles of a model or product.
Create states for animation. Use a set of states, layouts or poses as a starting point for your animation.
RandoMixer stores all variants in a collection or sequence of states, which you can navigate and visualize directly in your 3dsMax viewport, with the click of a button!
- This plugin brings exciting new tools to the market, with unique features and countless applications:
- Multiple scene variants in no time
Define a set of different possible models for specific elements in your scene, as well as alternative materials, lights or cameras, and automatically produce numerous combinations to choose from. Or use the built-in function to render them all!
- Auto-populate furniture
Exclusive built-in algorithm to automatically scatter small elements like household and decorative objects, books, toys, etc., over your models of tables, desks, shelves, bookcases and such, with no collisions and in a smart organic way!
- 3D NFT Character Collection
Build a huge collection of randomly-generated characters in no time, by combining sets of interchangeable body parts.
- Instant Animations from a set of states
Easily generate and export a collection of object states to 3dsMax timeline as an animation for your project.
RandoMixer System requirements
- Configure according to installed 3ds Max software
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- Compatible with 3dsMax 2015 & higher
RandoMixer Free Download
RandoMixer 1.05 for 3DS Max
RandoMixer 1.02 for 3DS Max
3DS Max Collection
How to install RandoMixer
- Need install 3ds Max First
- Launch 3dsMax using right click -> Run as administrator
- Execute the mzp file file using “Scripting -> Run Script”
- Click on “Customize -> Customize User Interface” and Click on “Toolbars” tab
- In “Category”, select “Software ” and drag&drop in 3dsMax UI to add it as a button