Table of Contents
Reallusion 3DXchange 7
3DXchange 7 Pipeline you can import and export all types of 3D assets, including static objects, animated props, skeletonized characters, and motion files. You can also reuse them with tailored output options for Unity, Unreal, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D or Daz Studio. This makes iClone an essential tool for both game design and CG workflows.
This application allows you to enrich your iCLone library by helping you convert 3D characters available on the Internet. With Reallusion 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, you can animate the movement of models. This application has got a very impressive interface that is also visually appealing. The interface has been structured in such a way that it will allow you to focus on the model and all its features.
Reallusion 3DXchange Pipeline 7 gives you access to mode, transform, spring, animation, mesh, face, head, material, and UV settings. When dealing with complex objects like cars, all components are displayed in a bonsai from which they can be accessed easily.
Reallusion 3DXchange Pipeline 7 can work with files in OBJ, FBX and Google SKP formats and convert them so that iClone can make the best use of materials and textures. This application can also convert a model to a format that can be opened by 3rd party applications with this application you can export a character, customize it in Photoshop, SketchUp or 3ds Max.
Features of Reallusion 3DXchange 7
- A very handy and easy to use conversion and editing tool that connects iClone to 3D content from all over the Internet.
- Allows you to enrich your iCLone library by helping you convert 3D characters available on the Internet.
- Possible movement of models.
- Gives you access to mode, transform, spring, animation, mesh, face, head, material and UV settings.
- Can work with files in OBJ, FBX and Google SKP formats.
- The files mentioned above can be converted so that iClone can make the best use of materials and textures.
- 3DXchange provides all the tools you need to import and export 3D props. The Transform & Alignment tools allow you to quickly rotate and resize an imported model with precise scale and axis parameters. The Pivot tools help you set custom pivot points that control the object’s rotational behavior.
- The Grouping tool allows you to separate objects, edit model hierarchies, build parent-child node relationships, rename objects, exclude unwanted parts, and export selected objects separately for improve the ability to animate later.
- By converting external motion data to iClone via FBX/BVH format, you can bring in motion data from any external motion library, popular motion editing tool, or even record back to life like motion for use with your iClone standard characters. This motion data can also be edited or further refined using iClone’s powerful Human IK motion editing tools.
- Imported characters can also take advantage of iClone’s powerful facial animation tools! 3DXchange supports all types of talking characters, allowing you to enrich your scene with more expressive, professional character assets with rich facial animation, no matter what the character was designed for. using facial skeletons or face blend shapes.
- To further simplify the pipeline process, several important import and export features have been implemented directly inside iClone 7, including the much-anticipated FBX batch export, which allows you to output all characters , props and camera. iClone 7 can now also bring back multiple morphs from OBJ for organic animations.
System requirements of Reallusion 3DXchange 7
- Windows 10, 8 and 7 (SP1) 64-bit OS support DirectX 11 required
- Dual Core CPU Intel i3 or higher
- RAM 4GB
- 5GB free hard drive space
- Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 400 Series / AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Video Memory: 1GB RAM
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Color depth: True color (32-bit)
- Compatible Architecture: 32 Bit / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developer: Reallusion
Reallusion 3DXchange 7 Free Download
Reallusion iClone 3DXchange 7.8.5111.1 Pipeline
How to install Reallusion 3DXchange 7
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- After installation, copy the “Cr@ck” folder to the path “C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7” has been installed.
- Block internet access software with Firewall App Blocker (both incoming and outgoing connections)
- Finished video testing Windows 10 – 64bit