Reallusion partnered with Persistant Studios, PopcornFX, the industry leader in cross-platform & multi-engine real-time particle effects for real-time visual effects. iClone adds particle realism with PopcornFX runtime integration, a particle library, and extensive VFX creation through PopcornFX’s powerful editor.
The PopcornFX engine now integrates tightly with iClone’s lighting, physics, and timeline animation systems, while maintaining custom import and full attribute adjustments. Achieve the highest level of quality realtime VFX with PopcornFX, currently used in a wide range of game productions, from indies to AAA.
Features of Reallusion PopcornFX
- Five tools are designed specifically for iClone granulation, allowing for quick VFX creation without having to write a single line of code. These tools are fully integrated with iClone physics, global lighting, shadows; as well as textures, sprites and mesh imports for maximum flexibility.
- This Mesh Emitter tool can create 3D meshes with up to 4 meshes as the particle source. Get more realistic visuals, full caliber physics, and perfect crash simulation.
- The classic Texture engine emits an image billboard (or decal), which can be selected from a piece of writing paper or from a single image. It is often used to create effects such as fog, rain, smoke, bubbles, fire and explosion.
- The Text Tool is designed to create text animations such as; Title, Teleport, Scroll Description or to work as Text Label in any 3D stage. Sequential display of multiple lines of text for TV subtitle effects.
- This Ribbon Emitter connects particles (or sprites) into a seamless stripe; animate, rotate, or follow in 3D space. Widely used to cast magic or simulate a swimming school of fish, wiggly snakes or flying insects.
- This strain emitter creates transparent particles to simulate water, heat or ripples. Visual illusions are caused by the refraction of normal images. Realistic visual effects can be achieved by using animation models or transforming them during their lifetime.
- Get acquainted with the initial state of the 5 Super PopcornFX tools and see their basic differences.
System requirements for Reallusion PopcornFX
- Windows 10, 8 and 7 (SP1) Supports 64-bit operating systems DirectX 11 required
- Dual Core CPU Intel i3 or higher
- RAM 4GB
- 5GB free hard drive space
- Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 400 Series / AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Reallusion PopcornFX Free Download
PopcornFX 1.0.0506.1 For iClone 8
How to install Reallusion PopcornFX
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- *** GO OFFLINE ****.
- Install the Program.
- USE SN: 26E2C-2DLGE-RSAKF-WLVZ4-KK
- IS this computer having internet connection? ==>> NO
- Do you have the activation code for iClone v8.0 now? ==>> YES
- Activation Code : Nything –ex 26E2C-2DLGE-RSAKF-WLVZ4-KK
- Block software with firewall using Firewall App Blocker
- Block in Host.