Redshift Render is a powerful GPU accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific needs of contemporary high-end production.
Redshift was developed based on the high demand of high-end production to support creative individuals and studios of almost any size. It allows you to have different ways to calculate the final displayed image and it allows artists to speed up the workflow.
The software had an interactive preview area and they named it RenderView. Users can easily see a rendered scene in real time when the software takes advantage of the GPU to render. It is a great supporter of production pipelines and workflows and from the outset, it has allowed farm support.
Features of Redshift Render
- A completely GPU-accelerated renderer has been developed based on the high demand of high-end manufacturing.
- Supports creative individuals and studios of almost any size.
- Allows you to have various ways to calculate the final displayed image and it allows artists to accelerate workflow.
- There is an interactive preview area and they named it RenderView.
- Users can easily see a rendered scene in real time when Redshift takes advantage of the GPU to render.
- A great supporter for production pipes and workflows and from the start, it has allowed farm support.
System requirements of Redshift Render
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 8 GB RAM,
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Redshift Render Free Download
Redshift 2.6.41 x64 for Cinema 4D / 3ds Max / Maya / Houdini
How to install Redshift Render
- Need to install the main software before: Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini … also in this article I will do the installation video with 3ds Max 2020
- Extract the recently installed software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the file “license.reg“> Yes> OK
- Copy all the files in the DLL folder to the path “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2020“
- Opening 3ds Max 2020 at load will show register by TPF
- Name: TPF
- Password in text file
- Finished watching video testing Windows 10 – 64bit