Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020 is a very handy and user-friendly application, used to organize all your remote connections, supporting a variety of technologies including TeamViewer, Citrix, LogMeln, Microsoft RDP and Radmin, etc. It has been equipped with user friendly interface with tabbed interface thus helping you to easily move from one section to another.
Remote Computer Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the group.
With support for hundreds of integrated technologies – including multiple protocols and VPNs – along with integrated enterprise-level password management tools, global and granular access control and powerful mobile applications to complement the desktop client for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army Knife for remote access.
With the help of this powerful application, users can connect to a remote server with better security and improved performance. No hassles while connecting and managing data. The program can also run in the tray while keeping connected to the remote server. Moreover, it provides seamless control with the Windows terminal. Advanced search features with a powerful set of filtering options allow for quick and efficient data management.
To add a record, simply click the New Entry button on the main window of the program that selects the type of session you intend to start. This application can handle Cloud Explorer, Remote Connected or Virtualization by relying on external libraries or other software. You can use the Add-in Manager, Password Generator, Port Builder and Translation Manager. It also allows you to access your computer via Remote Desktop Connection by providing your IP address and other details.
Features of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020
- A very handy and user-friendly application, used to organize all your remote connections, supporting a variety of technologies.
- Equipped with a user-friendly interface with a tabbed interface, so you can easily move from one section to another.
- Cloud Explorer, Remote Connected or Virtualization can be handled by relying on external libraries or other software.
- You can use Add-in Manager, Password Generator, Port Builder and Translation Manager.
- Lets you access your computer via Remote Desktop Connection by providing your IP address and other details.
- Remote control
- Radmin Viewer
- Citrix XenApp (ICA)
- Symantec PC anywhere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft virtual computer
- Microsoft virtual server
- Microsoft Windows virtual computer
- Sun VirtualBox
- VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
- Cisco VPN client
- SonicWall global VPN client
System requirements of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020 Free Download
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.1.13.0 Multilingual
How to install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Block.bat file with Run as Administrator
- Software block with firewall (outbound) using Firewall App Blocker
- Run the gene key file and enter the software
- Detailed installation video tutorial