Table of Contents
Rigify is a very powerful pre-installed Blender add-on. You just have to enable it in the add-on section. This add-on allow you to rig human, bird, quadruped and create any custom rig. Very efficient for character animation, very easy to use. We have done a video to show you the use of this blender feature. Check on the internet for longer tutorial.
RIGIMAP let you choose between several motion capture standards format. Import a motion data in your scene. Select the appropriate motion data format in the add-on, then use the plug button. Done. You can easily edit the animation by adjusting bones rotation. You can even animate bone rotation, like on a layered animation system! Then you can bake it to key frame. The motion capture animation simply turns to a rigify action. You can use it without need of the add-on once baked. IK and FK are baked so you can use both of it.
Features of Rigimap
- Mixamo (fbx)
- Actorcore (fbx)
- Rokoko (legacy) (bvh)
- IPisoft (bvh)
- Mocaponline (fbx)
- Perception Neuron (fbx)
- Mocap.market (fbx) –> motions store from Perception Neuron.
- Plask.ai (fbx)Ease of use: Rigimap makes it easy to map motion capture data to Rigify rigs with just a few clicks.
- Advanced motion editing: Rigimap includes a number of advanced motion editing tools, such as the ability to snap IK to the mocap and edit animation curves.
- Compatibility: Rigimap is compatible with a wide variety of motion capture standards formats, so you can use motion capture data from a variety of sources.
- In addition to these features, Rigimap also includes a number of other useful tools, such as:
- The ability to combine and loop motion capture animations
- The ability to create new motion capture animations from scratch
- The ability to export motion capture animations to other formats
Rigimap System requirements
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 screen
- Mouse, touchpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Blender version 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
Rigimap Free Download
Rigimap v1.5.9 (Blender)
How to install Rigimap
- Install Blender First
- Open the software, click Edit (EDIT) → Preference → Plug-in (Aadd-ONS) → Install
- Restart Blender, you can see the installed plug -in in the file → user settings → plug -in