RizomUV Real/Virtual Space 2020
Rizom Lab RizomUV Real/Virtual Space 2020 is a professional application dedicated to product design such as packaging design or laser surface texture to improve your 2D or 3D productivity. This is a full-featured application that provides an ideal set of tools capable of segmenting, flattening and packaging UV maps without any effort. The program offers various useful features that make it easy for architects and designers to create a package with a laser texture. The program comes with a user-friendly interface, offering easy-to-configure tools and options to provide the best working experience while designing the model.
Real RizomUV / Virtual Space is an efficient application that allows you to get a flat, non-stretch design of your 3D models and even grids that are not four times that of 3D models in seconds. This is an intelligent CAD application, building and manipulating UV maps, whereby the flat or straight design of your model will reveal all its certain dimensions. The application also provides a separate screen of felt and does not fold. The program includes a unique feature called extended color maps that can display the proportions of flat and non-pregnant areas on your map. This powerful application is capable of converting your UV map into ten billion pixels that can be used in laser texture processes.
Features of RizomUV Real/Virtual Space 2020
- Professional application dedicated to product design such as packaging design or laser surface texture.
- Improve your 2D and 3D productivity.
- RizomUV doesn’t really care about size. It can flatten + 100K poly models into completely flat, non-overlapping (almost) maps in the blink of an eye
- Ability to segment, flatten and encapsulate UV maps without any effort.
- Lets you get a non-lasting flat design of your 3D models and even meshes are not four times that of 3D models in seconds.
- In addition to just pressing the Unwrap button, the software also gives you brush options to refine your UV map, complete with radius, pressure, and algorithm options.
- Also supports Obj and FBX formats, as well as poly / object groups, materials, and smoothing. Easy to import and export.
- It also provides Lua-scripting where you can see good examples of these by checking
- Bridges created by the community.
- Build and manipulate UV maps in which your model’s flat or straight design will reveal all its dimensions.
- Provide a personalized screen of felt and do not fold.
- Displays the proportions of flat and non-pregnant areas on your map.
- The ability to convert your UV map into ten billion pixels can be used in laser texture processes.
System requirements of RizomUV Real/Virtual Space 2020
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard disk: 150 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher
RizomUV Real/Virtual Space 2020 Free Download
Rizom Lab RizomUV Real/Virtual Space 2020.0.89×64
How to install RizomUV Real/Virtual Space 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy [email protected] to the path “C:\Program Files\Rizom Lab\RizomUV 2020“
- Open the software with the new file Copy
- See the video for detailed installation instructions