Roon Labs is the app that enhances your music experience in many ways, from rich metadata to built-in streaming services and from inspirational music recommendations to affordable home streaming. high resolution.
Roon identifies your music, finds photos, backgrounds, reviews, lyrics, concert dates, and connects artists, composers, performers, conductors and producers. You get a searchable magazine and browse your music. We will also improve it with the latest metadata. TIDAL is compatible with devices that detect and send the optimal resolution to each device.
Features of Roon Labs
- There’s more to describing your music than artists, albums, and tracks. Roon finds and displays detailed metadata for your music, including reviews, ratings, recording and release dates, multi-tiered genres, high-resolution artist photos, and lyrics.
- Roon automatically identifies your music, corrects any errors, and enhances it with a wealth of information. Roon does this regularly, so your music is always up to date without you lifting a finger.
- Roon makes it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. Using Focus, you can filter your library by any criteria, such as “80s Pop,” “24-bit Jazz Recording,” or even “Beethoven made by Herbert von Karajan.”
- Roon constantly scans your music folders, so whenever you add new music, you’ll see it right away. You can also drag and drop music right into the Roon app to copy it to your Roon system.
- All albums come in different versions with different playlists, mastering modes and audio encodings. Roon shows you all of those versions – both in your library and from TIDAL and Qobuz – and lets you bookmark your favorites.
- Using TIDAL or Qobuz with Roon is like shopping in the comfort of a record store. All the streaming content you find is treated as local files in your personal library, so you really feel like you own it.
- Roon delivers sonic perfection. Its audio engine supports bit-perfect playback of lossy and lossy file formats, including high-resolution audio content such as PCM and DSD, in both stereo and multichannel.
- Enjoy up to 768kHz/32-bit PCM and DSD512 (stereo and multichannel) in WAV, WAV64, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC (Apple Lossless), DFF, DSF, OGG, MP3 and AAC. If your device doesn’t support the format, Roon transcodes it for playback at the best quality your device supports.
- Decoding the MQA core allows anyone – even those without MQA-enabled hardware – to experience MQA content. Roon is the only music player that can apply DSP to MQA content while also allowing your MQA-enabled DAC to render the post-processed stream.
System requirements of Roon Labs
- Operating System: Windows 10/11
- CPU: Intel Processor, Corei3 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 1+ GB of available disk space for full installation
Roon Labs Free Download
Roon 1.8 Windows
Roon Labs 1.8 Full Linux + Mac OS + Mobile + ROCK + Synology
Roon Labs Installation Instructions
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Patch file