Table of Contents
Flaresim is advanced flame simulation and design software designed by professional engineers. With this program you can model the thermal radiation and noise footprints generated by the burner systems of the gas rigs of oil refineries. And predict the temperature of the contact surfaces of the scope. With this software, users can implement recurrent pipelines, acoustic relays and liquefied petroleum gas using a variety of modeling algorithms.
They can also select and import informational reports into their unit and can convert the data to another unit at any time. Flaresim is used to facilitate the design and simulation of vent and bellows systems at all stages of the design process.
In the environment of this program, a flow diagram is used to show the pipeline network directly. Besides this chart, additional tables containing all the necessary information and calculation results are also placed. This program is commonly used to model piping systems related to flare systems.
Features of Schlumberger Flaresim
- Case Study Manager: Using this feature, you can create a Flaresim model “case study” with different amounts of data and record the selection and comparison of the results of the studies. Input data can also be discrete values or increments of a range of values.
- Dynamic analysis: With this feature you will be able to determine how the ignition current differs over time and calculate the radiation from noise and temperature levels with discrete time of different receivers like any.
- REFPROP Physical Property Prediction: REFPROP physical packaging is now available for more accurate prediction of fluid properties.
System requirements for Schlumberger Flaresim
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more
Schlumberger Flaresim Free Download
Schlumberger Flaresim v2022.2.103 x64
How to install Schlumberger Flaresim
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install software
- Copy the folder VMG and replace it on C:\Program Files (x86)
- Copy the folder SPT Group from crack folder the place it on C:\Program Files
- Create Enviroment Variables
- Right-click the This PC icon and select Properties >> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables >> System Variables >> New and fill in
- Variables Name = SLBSLS_LICENSE_FILE
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\SPT Group\Licenses\license.lic