Table of Contents
In a word, Schlumberger PIPESIM software can calculate the exact amount needed to meet the challenges of fluid flow and production optimization.
One of the engineers’ biggest concerns is the safe design of wells and pipelines to ensure that the liquids produced safely and cost-effectively reach the process facilities. The foundation and foundation of the correct modeling of production systems is based on the following three main areas of science, all of which are considered PIPESIM:
Multiphase Flow Modeling: PIPESIM employs a wide range of industry standard multiphase flow communications as well as advanced three-phase mechanical models. This model allows to calculate the flow structure, fluid retardation, shape characteristics of material movement, and pressure drop of all stations along the production route.
Modeling Liquid Properties: PIPESIM provides two choices for the user, one is the concepts of industry-standard black oil, and the other is a range of models combining equation states. Depending on the application, users can choose from a wide range of software features to model a wide range of liquids.
Heat Selection Modeling: Predicting heat transfer accurately is critical in calculating the temperature of the liquid properties in the system, the formation of solids, and in principle for all global thermal designs of the system. PIPESIM performs energy balance calculations calculated for a variety of heat transfer mechanisms.
Features of Schlumberger PIPESIM
- Ensure safe and efficient liquid transfer: Modern production systems need a design that ensures liquids are transferred safely and efficiently from storage tanks to process equipment. The fact that these systems survive in difficult environments, such as deep-water areas with complex infrastructure, or on large piers, adds many elements to such designs. The ability to accurately simulate a wide range of situations and conditions has been found in the steady-state multiphase flow simulator PIPESIM, which is used as a current flow simulation tool in product system design. export.
- Production Optimization: When a production system is put into operation, the ability to ensure optimal production is critical to achieving maximum economic potential. Here, PIPESIM software provides a complete set of workflows – from selecting the right fit to get the job done, to identifying and migrating workflow challenges, and even optimizing the system. complete online.
- Steady State Multiphase Current Simulator: PIPESIM software is a steady state polyphase current simulator. PIPESIM models multiphase current from the reservoir to the source. The efficiency of flow and surface equipment can be calculated to generate complete production system analyses. PIPESIM software can be integrated with Petrel E&P and Avocet’s operating software production platforms to provide a single solution and a complete simulation from tank to production.
System requirements for Schlumberger PIPESIM
- Operating: Windows 10 (64) / Windows Server 2012 (64) / Windows Server 2016 (64) / Windows Server 2019 (64)
- CPU: Intel® compatible multi-core processor
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.7 (automatic installation possible)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Display: 1280 x 1024 with 256 colors
- .NET Framework (x86) versions 4.6.1 and 4.0.
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2010-2017
Schlumberger PIPESIM Free Download
Schlumberger PIPESIM 2021.1.687 x64
How to install Schlumberger PIPESIM
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install software
- Copy the folder Schlumberger and replace it on C:\Program Files (x86)
- Copy the folder SPT Group from crack folder the place it on C:\Program Files
- Create Enviroment Variables
- Right-click the This PC icon and select Properties >> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables >> System Variables >> New and fill in
- Variables Name = SLBSLS_LICENSE_FILE
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\SPT Group\Licenses\license.lic