SCIA Engineer 2019
SCIA Engineer 2019 is an integrated structural analysis and multi-material design tool for all types of structures. Its wide functional range makes it an ideal partner for the design of office buildings, industrial plants, bridges or any other project, all in the same easy-to-use environment.
SCIA Engineering 19 brings many workflow improvements as well as many new functions that will help you handle the analysis of multi-storey buildings and other civil engineering structures with minimal effort while increasing efficiency. overall of daily tasks.
As a flexible modular structure engineering system, provides you with important functions. To help you find the right configuration for your business, you can choose from several versions, including Concept, Professional, Expert and Ultimate. We also offer customized solutions where you can renew your license with additional modules.
Features of SCIA Engineer 2019
- Powerful modeling like CAD, advanced calculation types, code-compliant multi-material design and custom reports.
- Typical situations can be automated with integrated or user-defined parameter patterns for different geometries and powerful loading tools.
- SCIA engineers provide the most comprehensive deployment for Eurocodes, including National Annexes, US codes and other international standards.
- Seamlessly exchange models with other project stakeholders, through powerful two-way links with Allplan, Revit and Tekla Structures, open BIM’s IFC or third-party plug-ins.
- By selecting a single item, one can easily filter all other items in the model that share the same attribute.
- Work only with part of an active project on the screen. This filtering can be done based on the layers in the model, close to the workstation, on the cutting boxes, etc.
- The parametric model allows users to actively adjust the model to quickly create design iterations of repetitive or complex structures.
System requirements of SCIA Engineer 2019
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 /8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 8 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk capacity: 3 GB of free space.
- Processor: Equivalent to Intel Core i5 or AMD.
- Screen: 1280 x 800 (4K not supported)
- Graphics card: 256 MB, OpenGL support
SCIA Engineer 2019 Free Download
Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.4033 x86-x64
How to install SCIA Engineer 2019
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, select Only floating and license server: [email protected] name (the computer name section will be filled in with your computer name)
- Continue to run the file “flexnet_setup_2.2.5” remember to uncheck the Install dongle drivers and Run activation manager
- Run the FlexNET License administrator file >> Select Administrator >> enter username and password as admin >> Server Configuration >> License Server Configuration >> Use this port: 7182 >> Save >> Stop Server
- Copy the “SCIA_Software.lic” and “scia.exe” file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Scia\LicenceServer\FlexnetServer\scia\
- Restart the device
- Open Software press Settings >> select the License you want to use OK
- Finished, watching Windows 10 – 64bit video test