Scrivener is an app for writers of every genre, used daily by novelists, screenwriters, non-fiction writers, students, scholars, lawyers, journalists, translators, and more. The program is designed to focus the writer’s attention on writing so that he has no problem editing and formatting text when writing long documents and documents. With this program, you can easily enter the text you want into the program first and start typing safely at the bottom of the page and after typing and typing, start formatting the content.
This program, like Word, has an error editing function, which refuses to repeat the description. In addition to editing, you can combine multiple text documents into a single document using this program. This feature has many uses. For example, perhaps you are writing a book, a magazine, a report, and writing each section separately in a document. You may need to incorporate and integrate content into the end of the work. Here, with just a few clicks, you can merge these distributed documents together and create the final document.
Another unique feature of this application is the ability to take notes and create flash data cards. This means that when you conduct a study, you can put them all in the software instead of collecting information on paper boxes, then summarizing them in a separate report. Sometimes you want to split long text into smaller texts. Here, the Scrivener also demonstrates its performance. You can do this in a few short steps. Anywhere, text can be used to remind colored labels and in the future, according to those labels, perform additional work to edit the text.
Features of Scrivener
- Handy tool for creating drafts for self-publishing or sending.
- Lets you create text-based documents with complete control over formatting and layout.
- Highlight phrases that need work. Add comments and annotations. Make lists, or insert images and tables. And with Scrivener’s customisable toolbars, the commands you need are just a click away.
- Copy and paste formatting from one text section to another or save complex formatting to quickly apply later in any project.
- You can import all sorts of files into your Scrivener projects, including Word documents, plain text files, Final Draft scripts, images, PDF documents, movies, sound files and web pages.
- Has friendly user interface with very good design.
- There are two main components Binder or Editor.
- You can choose the font type, size, alignment, color and style.
- There are countless project templates to create a new file.
System requirements of Scrivener
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 and above.
Scrivener Free Download
Scrivener 3.1.5 macOS
How to install Scrivener
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Patch file to the “C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrivener” path
- Run with Run as Administrator and select the file “Scrivener.exe“
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step