SimLab Composer 10
SimLab Composer 10 is a powerful application with many tools and features that can handle 3D scenes from models and edit them. This is a reliable application with a modern user interface and clear options to help designers easily understand the workflow. Users can easily create 3D models with many tools available and change them.
Start with any 3D model and bring it to life with SimLab Composer to use it in marketing, manuals, training, user feedback, education and more. The Pro version of SimLab Composer is designed for architects and interior designers to meet their needs from light to render.
The VR version can turn any project into a VR scene that can be viewed on a variety of devices, such as HTC VIVE, Oculus Rift, Desktop or Mobile devices. The Mechanical Version is dedicated to production engineers & product designers to create advanced visualizations and to run dynamic simulation analysis.
Choose a project type, create a 2D plan, and start a project from scratch. Users can easily open a scene for editing as well as add 3D models to the scene. It is also possible to choose from different shapes and objects to introduce in models as well as adjust various settings before exporting. Once the design is complete, users can share projects as 3D PDF files, Android / iPad files, and WebGL format. Overall, it is a very powerful design application with many tools to create 3D models and customize scenes.
Features of SimLab Composer 10
- Complex 3D modeling solutions
- Provide users with all the tools needed to build 3D senses from existing models, easily and quickly.
- It offers users various options to share 3D scenes and models.
- High quality real-time renderer, suitable for internal and external scenes.
- Create animations that show the movement of a machine designed or guided by a home.
- Automation desks allow users to use Java scripts to automate processes
- Build 3D scenes using existing models
- A variety of design tools
- Animation and texture settings
- Create a project from scratch or edit existing projects
- Easily create 3D models with a variety of tools and shapes
- Rotate the subject in any direction to get a clear view
- Pick up materials and change lighting settings
- Create section planes with attribute adjustments
- Change position, scale and orientation, etc.
- Adjust texture and change coordinates
- Powerful rendering capabilities and more
System requirements of SimLab Composer 10
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or better, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended or greater)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
SimLab Composer 10 Free Download
SimLab Composer 10.21.2 x64 Multilingual
SimLab Composer 10.17 Ultimate Multilingual macOS