SkinGen Editor allows you to freely overlay skin and makeup textures, control blending options between layers, and dynamically change material properties for color, transformation, and distribution.
Import alpha swatches and define the effective area with the range mask. Let SkinGen tools propagate amazing skin effects with full control over material and transform details.
If your computer has enough memory, then SkinGen Premium allows you to break the 15-layer editing limit for free, non-destructive editing.
Features of SkinGen Plugin
- Easily customize stylized effects by importing Alpha Templates and Range Masks. Create custom libraries and apply effects to other characters.
- Total man’s material tools to achieve character realism. Features focused to fine-tune and produce high-quality custom texture results.
- Use a ColorID map to define five effect ranges with each having its own normal strength and material settings. The Noise and Global Variation sections are provided for overall tuning. The Noise Color tool is especially useful for effects like makeup backgrounds, glitter cosmetics, and festive body paint. Multi-zone material adjustment and noise blending are available for natural leather overlays.
- The visible area can be defined with an alpha range mask and filled with a color of your choice. From the Noise section, add a noise sample to enhance the normalization effect and use a noisy color for a grainy image. Like other SkinGen tools, Noise Gray offers a Normal and Material selection that can yield thick paint results. Foundation makeup, body paint and even eyeliner can be created with this gadget.
- The Part Control tool is suitable for applying color differences in large ranges such as sunshine. Apply up to three masks to define effective areas, with the help of different colors and textures. Normal and micro-normal effects are also applied.
- Adjust individual muscle areas with the Part Normal tool. Each zone supports different levels of normal intensity. The overall normal effect consists of a main normal map with five separate range masks. With global normal intensity adjustments and specific range adjustments, one can create muscle, tendon and wrinkle effects.
- With just one layer, you can define hair styles and pores by applying an alpha pattern and extent map to the hair and an alpha extent map to the pores. Access Shaving Pattern to create different facial hair styles. Use the Body Hair tool to create hair on different materials, and mix and match with the Body Hair Plus tool.
- Import makeup, tattoo, and texture resources designed for DAZ Genesis characters directly with SkinGen UV Transfer to make DAZ textures CC compatible.
System requirements for SkinGen Plugin
- Intel 2nd Gen Core i5 Processors
- 8GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 600 Series / AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series
- Video Memory: 2GB RAM
- HDD, 20 GB free hard disk space for installation
- HDD, 200 GB free hard disk space for DDS cache
SkinGen Plugin Free Download
SkinGen Premium Plug-In 4in1 for Character Creator 4
How to install SkinGen Plugin
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- USE SerialNumber: 2AEC-YCEV-H2L3-282B-WYMP-CG
- Install Patch (Use 1, if there is problems, use 2)
- Install Contents.
- Block internet access software with Firewall App Blocker (both incoming and outgoing connections)
- Block in Host.