Smooth Boolean for 3ds Max
SmoothBoolean for 3ds Max is a 3ds Max plugin for creating smooth transitions between ProBoolean meshes. No need to spend hours cleaning up the messy topologies created with boolean cuts anymore. If you just want your 3d model to look great on the render or you need to bake something for the game, then you don’t have to waste time trying to model fancy Sub-D meshes. This plugin is a real 3ds Max modeling game changer. After purchasing the plugin, you will get free updates for every subsequent version of it.
It allows you to display billions of polygons easily. With this app you can use PlantFactory models and customize them using the Factory Editor. Trees can be edited and can be saved directly to the library. It has got a new super realistic wind cartoon pattern for creating animation.
Features of Smooth Boolean for 3ds Max
- This plugin is a lifesaver for those who are not the best 3d modelers or simply don’t have enough time to create a quad-mesh suitable for splitting.
- SmoothBridge modifier for seamlessly connecting 2 open edgeloops with uneven edge count
- SbNormalMap modifier to restore clear smooth metrics on edited SmoothBoolean object
- The new SmoothBridge modifier allows you to seamlessly connect 2 open mesh edges, regardless of whether they have the same number of edges or differ.
easier debugging (show problematic parts of the grid, warn overlapping bands, mark bands unselected)
- With Smooth Boolean, your objects can intersect without any problems. It can handle three-sided intersections and build smooth quad caps at those points. The result looks exactly like the modern four-sided bevel technique.
- Now you don’t have to think about how to guide an edgeloop to achieve the shape you need after subdivision the mesh. With the Smooth Boolean plugin, nothing is difficult to model.
System requirements of Smooth Boolean for 3ds Max
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- Compatible version 3ds Max: 2013 – 2022.
Smooth Boolean for 3ds Max Free Download
SmoothBoolean v2.02 for 3ds Max 2013-2022
For 3ds Max
How to install Smooth Boolean for 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Done, if needed you can enter the key in the text file