Table of Contents
SOFiSTiK 2020 is a powerful software for 3D design and suitable for graphic designers or engineers. This program has strong analytics and you can use it to design accurate and technical models. This program is used to design buildings, various structures such as tunnels and bridges, etc. This program features Sofistik Architectural Desktop which helps you design different models with the appropriate user interface that it gives you. FEA software for modeling, analysis, design and civil and structural specifications. SOFiSTiK is one of the most complete FE packages and covers almost all structural engineering disciplines: construction, bridges, foundations, tunneling, membranes, lightweight, dynamics.
It will continuously continue its BIM course. For this purpose, new versions of structural analysis software have been demonstrated to provide, for example, new interfaces, especially for service phases of structural engineering.
SOFiSTiK 2020 now offers, among other things, multifunction bars for SSDs and teddy workflows and a clearer structure of all operational elements. In addition, users can expect simplified document-oriented user guides for the Results Viewer. Programmers have also optimized the support for extending Windows screens, such as for 4K displays.
Design code checks can be performed for 18 international codes. With the CADINP feature, you can easily enter desired parameters into the program environment for more accurate models. With the ASE feature, you can perform various analyzes on your limited 3D model. The STAR feature helps you test your 3D models in a variety of ways. With Slab Designer PRO you can see walls, parts and so on. Analysis. TALPA helps you perform surface and non-surface analyzes, stress and stress. With the PHYSICA capability, you can test your structure under different fluids and check for wind and wind changes.
Features of SOFiSTiK 2020
- Newly designed graphical user interface with Ribbon bars for SSD and Teddy workflows
- Simple user guide, directed to the document in Results Viewer
- Analysis model (IFC structure analysis view)
- Export deformed shapes in any load case
- New task for checking bends and longitudinal bends above design elements
- The member cells in the report provide an easy overview of the boundary conditions
- Ribbed and cross section of beams on secondary axis according to position rotation
- Design of hardening elements from Autodesk Revit
- Ability to enter desired parameters and text in the program
- Investigate structures in liquids
- Investigate dynamic and physical systems
- User interface suitable for various models helps significantly.
- HYDRA to investigate potential for potential issues
- Wall results can be displayed as beam force results
- Precast girder bridges as a new type of bridge are available
- Polygonal layout of prefabricated elements with curved panels
- Create periodic elements along the bridge axis
- Create a plan that includes annotations for axis stations
- New DOCX reinforcement schedule as output format for Reinforcement details and SOFiCAD
- Schedule layouts can be adjusted individually using templates
- Create shapes to describe bending shapes
- Summary and different schedules
System requirements of SOFiSTiK 2020
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
SOFiSTiK 2020 Free Download
SOFiSTiK 2020-5 Build 1128 (x64)
How to install SOFiSTiK 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Cr@ck file to “C:\Windows\System32”
- See the video for detailed installation instructions