SolidWorks 2016 will allow you to create complex shapes easily and very quickly. This is a very reliable application that will improve productivity. SolidWorks will allow you to add different objects as well as remove them without sketching. It has different size models that will allow you to change the design and save your valuable time. All in all is a great application that allows you to design various mechanical parts easily.
In today’s competitive world, companies are forced to hire designers who are not only required to design different projects but also analyze them from every aspect. Engineers now not only have to create a technical drawing but also have to analyze it fully to ensure that the design will last for long. There are many different applications that can support a project design engineer as well as analyze your design and SolidWorks is one of them.
Features of SolidWorks 2016
- Add parameters for tapered boxes and Support for Incorrect toolbox information type. Barrel tool type is not supported.
- In the Import / Export chapter, the Export topic using augmented reality contains incorrect information.
- The output and geometry options are not available.
- Animation Animation Export option has been renamed Export to Motion Research.
- In SOLIDWORKS 3D Connect, the topic Export to Format Revit family contains incorrect information. The functionality is not supported and has been removed from the software.
- In the MBID chapter of SOLIDWORKS, a new topic was added, Published in 3D PDF, containing the following information:
- User interface updates for Publish to 3D PDF help you better visualize the impact your choices have on the final output.
- Publish 2D technical drawings on solidworks software, Drawing section
- Machining feature, appeared on solidworks 2018 version called SolidWorks Cam
- Sheet metal design with Sheet metal module
- Design structural beams, welds with Weldments module
- Design styling with curved, complex surfaces with the Surface module
- Mold design with Mold Tools module
- The Select New Template dialog box provides large previews of available templates, including previews of each page of multiple templates.
- After you select a template, when you make selections in Property Manager, a large preview of the PDF document allows you to view the effects of your selections.
System requirements of SolidWorks 2016
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 10 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
SolidWorks 2016 Free Download
SolidWorks 2016 SP5.0 Premium
[email protected] File Only
How to install SolidWorks 2016
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Turn off the internet
- Run the file “SolidWorksSerialNumbers2016.reg“
- Mount the ISO file, run Setup to install the software
- After installation is complete, run the file “SW2010-2016.Activator.GUI.SSQ.exe“, select SolidWorks 2016 and select Active
- Finished watching the video of detailed installation instructions