SolidWorks 2018 has many new features and enhancements that allow you to work very effectively with a much improved user interface. Support for touch screen mode will provide a powerful set of productivity tools to operate on touch screen devices. You can create freehand sketches with a pen and then convert the strokes into different shapes to quickly capture design ideas.
SolidWorks CAM, provided by CAMWorks, provides rule-based machining as well as automatic feature identification to streamline NC programming. Testing SolidWorks and SolidWorks CAM support 3D dimensions and reasonable design, test and manufacturing tolerances without creating 2D drawings. SolidWorks 2O18 works smoothly with STEP, ACIS, STL, OBJ and ICES. SolidWorks 2O18 allows you to select faces from imported grid data. All in all SolidWorks 2O18 is a handy application that allows you to design various mechanical parts easily.
Today’s companies hire designers who can not only design different projects, but can analyze them from every aspect. Now engineers not only have to make technical drawings but also have to fully analyze to ensure that the design will last longer. Now there are various applications that will help your project design and analysis engineers, and SolidWorks is one of them.
Features of SolidWorks 2018
- Handy application to design and analyze projects from every aspect.
- Support for touch screen mode will provide a powerful productivity toolkit.
- You can create freehand sketches with a pen and then convert the pen strokes into different shapes to quickly capture design ideas.
- There is SolidWorks CAM provided by CAMWorks that provides rule-based machining as well as automatic feature identification to streamline NC programming.
- Works seamlessly with STEP, ACIS, STL, OBJ and ICES.
- Lets you select faces from imported grid data.
- There are data validation tools that will help you maintain the best practices in the industry.
- Pipe routers have been added plus reverse engineering capabilities have also been added in this application.
- Equipped with anti-motion tools and realistic forces.
System requirements of SolidWorks 2018
- Processor: Intel Core i5 with high processing speed
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory: 8GB or more
- Hard drive: Solid-state drive (SSD) for program installation, maintains at least 10 GB of free space after installation
- Graphics card :
- NVIDIA Quadro M2000 (mid-range) or NVIDIA Quadro M4000 (high-end)
- AMD FirePro W5100 (mid-range) or AMD FirePro W7100 (high-end)
SolidWorks 2018 Free Download
SolidWorks 2018 SP5 Full Premium x64
[email protected] SolidWorks.2018.SP5
How to install SolidWorks 2018
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- You need to install the .NET Framework and Visual C ++ before installing the software
- Extract the downloaded software
- Unzip _SolidSQUAD_ folder and copy to C:\Temp (if not already created)
- Run “SolidWorks.2017-2018.Activator.SSQ.exe” with Run as Administrator
- 1. Set Serial Numbers, select “Force Local Activation Serial Numbers” and press “Accept Serial Numbers“
- 2. Activate Licenses, select “SolidWorks 2017 Products” and then press “Activate Licenses“
- Close the Active file
- Turn off the internet
- Mount the ISO file, run Setup to install the software
- After installation is complete, run the Activator SSQ file again
- 3. Copy Loaders, select “SolidWorks 2O17 Products” and then press “Copy Loaders“
- 4. Activate Express Codes, select “SolidWorks Xpress 2O17 Products”
and press “Activate Xpress Products (RUN FOR EVERY USER)“
- Finished watching video tutorial installation details step by step