SOLIDWORKS 2020 is an advanced and powerful application that is a unique platform that includes all Part, Assembly and Drawing processing steps. The user can design model pieces, components, the model can then assemble the pieces in a structured form and for the final step complete the mapping of assembly pieces. It is a widely used and popular application in the field of computer support design.
SOLIDWORKS Premium 2020 is equipped with a range of features that will improve the workflow and working environment of users. It has a fast process and a fully designed professional user interface. Users can perform a variety of drawing operations and various complex geometric shapes.
It supports 3D object gradients, reflections, curves and more. It includes various parts of welding, casting, plate, casting, and more. It has advanced functionality through which it is able to interact with other software such as Edgecam, Mastercam, Powermill, etc. It has several design and simulation tools to perform Flow simulations, SW composers, Draws, and more.
Moreover, SolidWorks maintains the use of IT-Claude’s 3D platform experience, giving you a great hope for comfort and shortening the look cycle to get the job done. It creates a wonderful atmosphere depending on the abundant supply of the advanced technologies of hybrid parametric modeling and a range of specialized modules.
Features of SolidWorks 2020
- Project management with SOLIDWORKS Manage allows you to closely integrate with project and distribution resources.
- Creating and delegating tasks is easier than ever with SOLIDWORKS Manage 2020. Now you can create task templates to define in advance …
Relevant files such as containers and where used can easily be added to a process in SOLIDWORKS Management.
- The aggregation of data and information from various sources is made easy with SOLIDWORKS Manage 2020 by introducing integration with Outlook and PDM.
- Control panel viewer and Universal Web Client
- Stay up to date with yourself and your team with constantly changing information using SOLIDWORKS Manage 2020.
- In the SOLIDWORKS 3D Connect chapter, the topic Export to Format Revit family contains incorrect information. The functionality is not supported and has been removed from the software.
- Distributed coupling Connecting bolt and pin are widely used in design. Analysis of components connected to this method now has a new option in …
- Envelope Publisher makes top-down design simple. Envelopes, a tool for creating reference components, are not …
- Assemblies provide an efficient way to add multiple copies of components to your SOLIDWORKS Council.
System requirements of SolidWorks 2020
- Operating system: Windows 7 and Windows 10 – 64bit only
- Memory (RAM): Requires 8 GB RAM minimum
- Solid-state drive (SSD), maintains at least 20 GB of free space
- CPU processor: 3.3 GHz or higher clock speed
- Graphics card:
- NVIDIA Quadro P600 (entry level), P1000 / 2000 (mid-range) or P4000 (high-end)
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 (entry level), WX 4100 (mid-range) or WX 5100 (high-end)
- Compatible architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
SolidWorks 2020 Free Download
SolidWorks Premium 2020 SP0
File [email protected] Only
How to install SolidWorks 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- The .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0 need to be installed before installing the software
- Unzip the downloaded file
- In the Crack folder, run the file “sw2020_network_serials_licensing.reg” right-click and choose Merge
- Continue to copy the “SolidWorks_Flexnet_Server” folder to the C:\ drive
- Run the file “server_install.bat” with Run as Administrator in the “SolidWorks_Flexnet_Server” folder just copied to C drive
- Mount the software installation file “SolidWorks.2020.Full.Premium.DVD.iso“
- Run Setup to install the software, continue Next
- Please do not install the SolidNetwork License Server
- When asking the License Server, fill in: 25734 @ localhost
- After installation is complete
- Copy folder “SOLIDWORKS Corp” to “C:\Program Files\“
- Copy “SOLIDWORKS PDM” to “C:\Program Files (x86)\“
- Go back to the Crack folder and run the “SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.reg” file and right-click and choose Merge
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64 bit test video