Table of Contents
SPI SheetMetalWorks 2018
SPI SheetMetalWorks 2018 for SolidWorks is loaded with the best features. It includes sheet metal process chain right in the manufacturing process so you don’t have to waste time.
It focuses on precise handling and works according to machine requirements. You get an advanced basic system by adding decision functions to the respective NC programming system. This software is fully integrated with CAD SolidWorks and you will have a great experience using both together.
There is a special feature added which is special libraries for opened components. Partial or assembled. It also allows you to expand your library and add components with any number. It has provided easy and very quick modification in it. Absolutely this software is really an update that everyone deserves.
Features of SPI SheetMetalWorks 2018
- Include sheet metal process chain right in the manufacturing process so you don’t have to waste time.
- Focus on precise handling and work on-demand machines.
- SPI SheetMetalWorks is fully integrated into existing SOLIDWORKS CAD software and facilitates precision sheet metal opening – even in the case of complex buildings.
- Special libraries are available to open components including parts or assemblies, forward and connect, and can be extended to contain as many of your own parameter components as you want.
- The special solution addresses the needs of companies involved in the design and manufacture of sheet metal parts and assemblies.
- It significantly increases the number of products that are ready to manufacture and makes the design process instantly, resulting in significant time savings between conceptualization and actual parts testing.
- The solids are quickly generated and modified via an extensive, intuitive and specialized instruction set, supporting typical sheet metal operations.
- Get an advanced basic system by adding decision functions to the corresponding NC programming system.
- Fully integrated with CAD SolidWorks and you will have a great experience using both together.
- Provides easy and very quick modification in it.
System requirements of SPI SheetMetalWorks 2018
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
SPI SheetMetalWorks 2018 For SolidWorks Free Download
SPI SheetMetalWorks 2018.0 for SolidWorks 2018
How to install SPI SheetMetalWorks 2018
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- SolidWorks 2018 must be installed first
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “SpiSwShm.dll” to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\SPI GmbH\SPI SheetMetalWorks 2018\lib64“
- Open SolidWorks and select Tools> SPI SheetMetalworks> Application Options
- “I want to register a single-user license for this computer”> Next
- “First time registration of a bought license”> Next
- Enter the information
- Enter any 10 Character Code (for example 1111111111)> Next>
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step