Table of Contents
SPI SheetMetalWorks 2019
SPI SheetMetalWorks 2019 for SolidWorks is a great piece of software that includes sheet metal process chains right in the manufacturing process. And it focuses on precise processing according to the machines and tools used. This software enhances the basic system by adding decision functions to the respective NC programming system.
SPI SheetMetalWorks is integrated into the current CAD SOLIDWORKS. It also contains special libraries to open components including a single section or clusters, transitions and connections in it. You can also expand libraries to accommodate as many components as you want.
This software allows you to easily, accurately and quickly modify it. When you finish the design, there is an automatically generated 2D image. All bending allowances are calculated in this software and it is automatically analyzed. It opens according to DIN 6935 standard
Features of SPI SheetMetalWorks 2019
- An excellent piece of software that covers the sheet metal process chain right in the manufacturing process.
- Focus on precise handling according to the machines and tools used.
- Enhance the basic system by adding decision functions to the corresponding NC programming system.
- Integrated into existing CAD SOLIDWORKS.
- Machine-dependent unfold parameters for a component. This makes it possible to, e.g., define a DXF with activated bending lines for a bending machine and a DXF without bending lines for a laser machine, and genate both files simultaneously.
- The unfold target STEP now supports the output of forming, holes in bends, and flanges in holes.
- Faster loading sheet metal assistant.
- Improved alignment of manufacturing information texts both in output and preview.
- Contains special libraries to open components including a single part or clusters, forward and connect in it.
- It is also possible to expand libraries to accommodate as many components as you want.
- Allows you to easily, accurately and quickly modify it.
- All bending allowances are calculated in this software and it is automatically analyzed.
System requirements of SPI SheetMetalWorks 2019
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
SPI SheetMetalWorks 2019 For SolidWorks Free Download
SPI SheetMetalWorks 2019.0 for SolidWorks 2019
How to install SPI SheetMetalWorks 2019
- SolidWorks 2019 must be installed first
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “SpiSwShm.dll” to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\SPI GmbH\SPI SheetMetalWorks 2019\lib64“
- Open SolidWorks and select Tools> SPI SheetMetalworks> Application Options
- “I want to register a single-user license for this computer”> Next
- “First time registration of a bought license”> Next
- Enter the information
- Enter any 10 Character Code (for example 1111111111)> Next>
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step