Table of Contents
SplineLand is a plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max that helps to generate topographically accurate terrains from a set of splines and lay roads. Without SplineLand it is almost impossible to achieve such accurate results in 3ds Max. Now you can do it quickly, in just a few clicks your topographical data in form of splines can become a terrain.
Splines can be topographic contours in one plane each, or can be just any shape.
Features of SplineLand
- Creation of precise and topologically correct terrains from splines representing topographic contours
- Powerful algorithm which allows to control level of details only in areas you need, just by adding or subtracting splines in that particular area, without overloading the whole scene
- Possibility to use any types of splines, including open splines
- With SplineLand you can lay roads over the terrain as well as create and level areas, generate bedding courses and ground cuts at selected angles and heights
- Possibility to assign ID to various terrain details
- Control over grid density
- Activation: both node-locked and floating/server is included, rendernodes do not require activation
SplineLand System requirements
- Configure according to installed 3ds Max software
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
SplineLand Free Download
SplineLand v1.054 for 3DS Max 2024
SplineLand v1.053 for 3DS Max 2020-2023
3DS Max Collection
How to install SplineLand
- Need install 3ds Max First
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy crack file to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max xxxx\plugins