Automatically arrange shortcuts and icons on your desktop with Fences!
Stardock Fences is a fun and practical tool for organizing desktop icons. If you are someone who regularly engages in arranging desktop icons, this program is essential for you. Using this handy widget, you can place desktop icons in different categories called Fences.
You can choose a title or title for each fence. You can move them. With one click, you can hide icons or fences. As you should know, all of the icons on the desktop usually do not apply to us. I can work with image editing tools today, so I hope to have the icon of the related software on the desktop. Tomorrow I want to edit the text document. Search for text editor icons.
Stardock Fences is a solution to these problems. Multiple icons can be placed in different categories. Hide things we don’t need at any time. Place icons of each category in other categories and more. The fences will have a clear transparency. For example, place the mouse when it moves over the fence to clear it and when it disappears again, it fades out. This will make your desktop look neat at all times. Some Windows programs have a lot of uses for Windows users, regardless of their size. This application is also one of the programs considered essential for every user.
Features of Stardock Fences
- An interesting piece of software is used to categorize desktop icons.
- It is possible to place icons on your desktop into different categories called Fences.
- Use fencing on a modern, high-DPI display.
- Create shaded areas to organize your desktop.
- Blurring the background image behind the fence on Windows 10.
- Roll the fence into the Title bar for a cleaner desktop.
- Double-click on the desktop to hide or show the icon.
- Define rules for organizing your desktop icons.
- Swipe between multiple pages of the fence.
- Create a desktop portal from any directory.
- Navigate directory structure from within the fence.
- Windows 10 compatible.
System requirements of Stardock Fences
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Stardock Fences Free Download
Stardock Fences 220.127.116.11 Multilangual x64
How to install Stardock Fences
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unpack the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install
- Copy the file “Patch” to the location where you just installed the software path “C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Fences“
- Run the Patch file with Run as Administrator >> press Patch >> Save “pointer” to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Fences“
- Reset Computer
- Finished test video on Windows 10 – 64bit