StataCorp Stata 15 is a powerful, fast statistics application designed for researchers of all disciplines, or exploring our other products, including books, journals and training courses. Very handy allowing you to get and manipulate data. With this app you can explore, visualize and model your project easily. It will allow you to collect your results into reproducible reports.
Stata features a point-and-click interface with intuitive command syntax. You can reproduce and record all analyzes for publication and review. Version control ensures that scripts for analytics continue to produce the same results regardless of when they were written.
It provides a package of powerful tools to manage, analyze and view statistical data and provide accurate results. This powerful application works in almost any field that requires statistical tools and provides support for handling various disciplines including sociology, economics, health sciences and umbrella sciences. infected.
Data management will give you more control over all types of data. You can combine and reshape data sets and also manage variables. You can point and click to create a custom chart, and you can also write code to create a multitude of charts in a reproducible way. The charts can be exported to EPS or TIFF for publishing to SVG or PNG for the web or a PDF file for viewing purposes.
Features of Stata 15
- A very handy application that will allow you to get and manipulate data.
- Can explore, visualize and model your projects with ease.
- Allows you to collect your results into reproducible reports.
- Features a point-and-click interface with intuitive command syntax.
- All analyzes can be reproduced and recorded for publication and evaluation.
- Ensure that scripts for analytics continue to produce the same results regardless of when they were written.
- It is possible to combine and reshape data sets and also manage variables.
- It is possible to write scripts to generate an infinite number of graphs in a reproducible manner.
- Graphs can be exported to EPS or TIFF for publishing to SVG or PNG for the web or a PDF file for viewing.
- Get a visual presentation of your data and display statistical data
- Works in most fields and allows users to manage data
- Detailed statistical analysis toolset and better graphical representation of data
- Export data in a spreadsheet as well as import from a database
- Includes StataMP, StataIC, Small Stata, Numerics by State and more.
System requirements of Stata 15
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7
- Free HDD: 2 GB free HDD
- Installed memory: 1 GB free HDD
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Stata 15 Free Download
How to install Stata 15
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Open Software
- Select Disable Automatic update checking and press OK
- The software is already Cracked, just use it