Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects
Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects has extended 3D rendering capabilities that have been greatly expanded with the introduction of flat reflections, sub-surface scattering, emission materials and more for our toolkit. , bring a lively and organic feeling to your images.
Stardust is an innovative Adobe After Effects plug-in to create stunning particle and motion effects and graphics. Its groundbreaking interface allows combining 3D models, particles, effects and more, all existing and interacting in a common space, enabling unparalleled integration between powerful tools. Brings unprecedented creative expression in After Effects. Bring your vision to life with 3D physics, Copy animation tools, 3D Model Library and hundreds of other features. Easily create complex effects using any of the hundreds of presets shipped or build start settings using a modular process.
Combined with the expanded toolbox for particle animation and 3D rendering tools, including the famous Copy tool, modular force and physical tool, bring the next level to creating tools. grain, allowing creation like never before in Adobe After Effects.
From particles emitting particles through 3D lines, these 3D splines are capable of creating this unique shape, identified by the After effect light, creating a multitude of stunning effects.
Particles can be emitted from direct text and masks, from volume or edges. The paths can then be trimmed, offset and controlled by many other attributes. Create effects never seen before.
Features of Superluminal Stardust
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- A single, 3D space tool.
- One click smart booking.
- Duplicates, a unique effect, copy particles in many different ways.
- Countless particle effects.
- Dump volume: Download from VDB files or create from Counties.
- Refreshed control panel user interface: New button design and color.
- Physical: Save and load state – Save initial physical state.
- Model: Reconstructing with Null – Reproducing 3D models with AE Nulls.
- Physical: Air density – Add animation air density.
- Material: Macintosh – Added the option to set a material as Macintosh.
- Physics: Sample Time property – Sample physical property at current time / generation.
- Model: UV repeat and offset.
- Stardust Studio: Studio Lights – Add custom lights to Camera Studio.
- Model: Export OBJ – Export the current model as an OBJ file.
- Particle: Rotation limit – Sets the random rotation of the grain to a fixed value. for example 90 degrees.
- Emitter: Lightweight size.
- Graph: Flip.
- Physics: Chaos in life.
- AUX: Fixed a bug with invisible particles.
- Player, Particle, Copy, Force, 3D Model, Text & Mask, Map.
- Spatial deformation, Sphere, Box, 3d models, Bend, twist, map, black holes.
- Splines, animate-can, both as link and transmitter.
- Containers, attach the beads in spheres, boxes or 3D models.
System requirements of Superluminal Stardust
- Compatible with After Effects CC 2015 and above
- GPUs with OpenGL 3.3 and above are required to display 3D models.
- 1 GB RAM, 100 MB hard drive capacity
Superluminal Stardust Free Download
Superluminal Stardust 1.6.0 for Adobe After Effects
- Hot Door CADtools 12 for Adobe Illustrator
- FilmConvert Nitrate 3 for After Effects & Premiere Pro
- EnFocus PitStop Pro 2020 for Adobe Acrobat
How to install Superluminal Stardust
- After Effects installed first
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy [email protected] to path “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects XX\Support Files\Plug-ins\Superluminal\Stardust”