Tableau Desktop 2020
Tableau Desktop 2020 is a great application through which users can simplify their data visualization and help others easily and quickly understand. This application is widely used for various analysis tasks. Users can create reports, graphs, data analysis results and more for their projects. It has a simple drag and drop feature to easily convert and deploy charts and graphs.
Tableau Desktop Professional 2020 is a perfect solution for users to manage their data and connect their data to other databases, whether they are deployed or stored in the cloud or in a word system. far. It has a simple and convenient installation and after installation welcomes the user with a modern and elegant control panel with different windows with different options, tools and display settings. Users can not only create reports, charts or graphs, but can also put their data on interactive maps. Yes, users can create maps automatically with built-in highly processed mapping tools. It supports 50 countries around the world, connecting with geographic codes, territories, regions, etc.
This allows users to identify some data trends visually in seconds. In particular, the whole process does not require any wizards or scripts. You can connect directly to your data and perform real-time queries and analysis without having to write any code. This certainly maximizes the potential of any data warehouse.
Tableau’s software moves as fast as you do. There is a reason that award-winning research scientists, design experts and visual experts choose Tableau. We invest more in R&D than anyone else in the industry, so there’s always a new release.
Features of Tableau Desktop 2020
- Analyze images in one click
- Statistics in depth
- Metadata management
- Data tools
- Get insights that can act quickly
- Connect to more data
- Answer deeper questions
- Put your data on the map
- Let everyone in there
- Big data, directly or in memory
- Designed for a mobile world first
- Secure sharing and collaboration
- Always innovating
- Simply through visualization.
- Create charts, reports and charts.
- Visualize through the map.
- Built with maps supporting 50 countries.
- Connect to cloud data or database.
- Modern and intuitive user interface.
System requirements of Tableau Desktop 2020
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 450 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Tableau Desktop 2020 Free Download
Tableau Desktop Professional Edition 2020.1.0
How to install Tableau Desktop 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy [email protected] to the location where the software “C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 2020.1\bin| has been installed
- See the video for detailed installation instructions