Tekla Structural Designer 2022
Tekla Structural Designer 2022 is a software solution that delivers the accurate, reliable, and detailed information needed for building information modeling and successful construction execution. Trimble’s Tekla software. Trimble manufactures Tekla software solutions for advanced BIM and structural engineering workflows within the Trimble Buildings portfolio. Trimble’s construction solutions range from total stations to advanced software, providing industry tools to transform the planning, design, construction and operation of buildings. Tekla software is at the heart of the design and build process, building on the free flow of information, buildable models, and collaboration.
Trimble Solutions Corporation’s Tekla works with all the most complex materials and structures – you set the limits. Our customers have used Tekla Structures to model stadiums, offshore structures, factories and mills, residential buildings, bridges and skyscrapers. With Tekla software, you can model any material structure or include multiple materials in a single model. The software can interface with a number of analysis and design (A&D) packages through the Tekla Open API. In addition, Tekla Structures links to A&D packages by file transfer. Supported formats include, for example, SDNF, CIS/2 and IFC.
Unlike traditional analysis software, with Tekla Structural Designer you can create information-rich, physical models that contain all the information needed to automate the design and manage all changes. of project. Achieve faster design times and maximize profits.
Features of Tekla Structural Designer 2022
- Collaboration and integration thanks to an open BIM approach.
- Model all materials.
- Handles even the largest, most complex structures.
- Create accurate, buildable models.
- Changes in every stage of work
- Maximum productivity and efficiency
- Full structural design and modeling without the need for separate packages for each design
- Increase product efficiency through rigorous physical modeling and design and radical change in management
- Analyze critical conditions such as wind
- Use finite element analysis to increase the accuracy of the analysis,
- Transparent and accurate reporting of all analyzes performed
- Design and install works, structures with different materials (steel, concrete)
- Combination of design and analysis to reduce development time
- Designed for comparison Askymhay
- Let information flow from design and detail to the construction site.
System requirements of Tekla Structural Designer 2022
- Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64)/ Windows 8.1 /10 /11
- Processor: Multi-core Intel i5 series or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
Tekla Structural Designer 2022 Free Download
Trimble Tekla Structural Design Suite 2022 (126.96.36.199) x64
How to install Tekla Structural Designer 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Select “On-premises” > “Local Sentinel RMS“
- After the installation is done
- Continue to run the keygen file to get the file “Local.teklalicdb” and copy it to the path “C:\ProgramData\Tekla\Structural\Licensing“