Tekla Structures 2022
Tekla Structures 2022 is building information modeling (BIM) software that allows you to create and manage accurate, detailed, easy-to-build 3D models of any material and complexity. Tekla Structures models can be used throughout the entire construction process from sketching to production, installation and construction management.
Tekla Structures can be used with other existing applications or stand-alone as a foundation to develop your own workflow. The open platform supports interoperability and standardization. Tekla Structures communicates with various systems through the Tekla Open API through an application programming interface implemented using Microsoft.NET technology.
Trimble Solutions Corporation’s Tekla works with all the most complex materials and structures – you set the limits. Our customers have used Tekla Structures to model stadiums, offshore structures, factories and mills, residential buildings, bridges and skyscrapers. With Tekla software, you can model any material structure or include multiple materials in a single model. The software can interface with a number of analysis and design (A&D) packages through the Tekla Open API. In addition, Tekla Structures links to A&D packages by file transfer. Supported formats include, for example, SDNF, CIS/2 and IFC.
Features of Tekla Structures 2022
- Creating Single part, assembly and unit casting drawings just got easier. Extending TS’s intelligent capabilities, you’ll enjoy the efficiency and simplicity of production drawing creation. Just invest in careful modeling, making it faster, more efficient, and more accurate in creating production drawings.
- Tekla Structures, Precast Concrete Detailing is a standard configuration with important features for precast concrete details. Users can create detailed 3D models of concrete structures and get relevant fabrication and erection data to share with all project participants.
- Tekla Structures, Reinforced Concrete Detailing is a standard configuration enhanced with critical features for in-situ concrete detailing. Users can create detailed 3D models of prefabricated products on-site and get relevant manufacturing and erection data to share with all project participants.
- Tekla Structures, Engineering is a standard configuration that enables engineering synchronization. Structural designers and internal engineering system designers can collaborate on a shared model.
- With new improvements. You’ll see and open drawings faster than ever. Now the drawing opening speed will be like other CAD parts, it will be much easier for PAN, Zoom
System requirements of Tekla Structures 2022
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- CPU: Multi-core Intel i5 series or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
- Disk space: 16 GB or more of free space for installation
Tekla Structures 2022 Free Download
Tekla Structures 2022 SP0 x64 Multilingual
How to install Tekla Structures 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
Copy Crack to the path “C:\Program Files\Tekla Structures\2021.0\nt\bin“
- Edit the Hosts file “C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\” can use the Host Editor
- 127.0.0.1 tracking.tekla.com
- 127.0.0.1 api.account.tekla.com
- 127.0.0.1 identity.trimble.com