The Foundry Katana 4
The Foundry Katana 4 is a highly efficient software, collaborative approach to interface and lighting development, Katana gives you creative scope and scalability to meet the needs of end-to-end projects. The most rigorous CG production today.
Katana now has a new, modern view powered by Pixar’s USD Hydra technology. Designed for rendering large complex scenes, the Hydra viewport is a perfect complement to the Katana Viewer API. Artists can now load large scenes and view larger parts of their work with buttery-smooth interaction.
To compliment this new level of user experience, there’s a set of artist-friendly transform handles, a rich API for creating custom objects and controls. This new perspective is the game changer that all Katana artists have been waiting to get their hands on.
To compliment the new viewport and improved performance, we’ve updated the design of the overall user interface, added new transformation tools, and made it easier to process information, so artists can now get more information from Katana.
Furthermore, it comes with tools for creating focused light and offers a collaborative environment. With powerful design features and support for publishing node and graph sections provides a better solution for content reuse. Use advanced color management features and get macros to place buttons without scripting, which also reduces complexity. Gather elements into collections and use interactive controls to fine-tune rendering for more precise and accurate results.
Features of The Foundry Katana 4
- A powerful node chart app
- Use different controls
- Many powerful rendering features
- Publish sections and groups of elements
- Collection expression language support
- USD Hydra Pixar technology for greater control
- Hydra powered view with better lighting
- Enhanced workflow with better publishing tools
- Advanced lighting and color management features
- Use meta descriptions and custom attributes
- Set buttons with the help of macros without scripts
- 3Delight rendering engine with 2D compositing engine
- Reduce complexity and provide enhanced workflow
- Scripting language support and much more to explore.
System requirements of The Foundry Katana 4
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Processor dual core
- Disk Space : More than 1 GB of disk space available for installation
- Graphics RAM: Minimum: 1+ GB available | Recommendation: More than 2 GB available
- Display: Min: 800 x 600 | Recommended: 1920 x 1080
- OpenGL: OpenGL 4.3+
The Foundry Katana 4 Free Download
The Foundry Katana 4.0v4 x64
The Foundry Collection
How to install The Foundry Katana 4
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, just Next
- Continue to install the file “FLT7.1v1” Next continuously
- Open “Foundry License Utility” >> RLM Server Tab >> Select Stop Server
- After this step we need to fix the license file for the software
- Go to Diagnostics tab >> Run Diagnostics >> will appear Host name and MAC ADRESS (System ID)
- Open file “xf_foundry.lic” with Notepad >> Edit Hostname and MAC ADRESS according to file Dianostics, PORT replaced with 5053
- Go to the file copy license step for the receiving software
- Copy the file “xf_foundry.lic” to the path “C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM“
- Continue to copy the file “rlm.foundry.exe” in the [email protected] folder to the path “C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM“
- We use it for RLM Server, so we only copy it to the RLM folder
- Reopen “Foundry License Utility” >> RLM Server Tab >> Select Start Server (remember to run with Run as Administrator)
- Open the software >> Select Install License >> Use Server >> enter [email protected](your computer’s ip address)
- If your IP address is unknown, reopen Diagnostics
- Watch a detailed video for Windows 10 – 64bit