Table of Contents
The Foundry Mari 4
The Foundry Mari 4 is an impressive application that can be used to draw some impressive and realistic 3D models that can be used in video games as well as movie production through professional tools. this.
This professional app allows you to work with high-resolution textures as well as countless ploygons to create modern and engaging characters that can be integrated into the latest video games and movies. The installer will take some time to complete and after completion, you will be greeted with a very well organized and attractive intuitive interface, very easy to navigate.
It has a real-time interactive environment that supports Unreal, Redshift, V-ray and Arnold shaders. The app has comprehensive instructions as well as detailed explanations of each function and feature, and you can also access the Help. You can also calculate complex geometry because the application is scalable to more than a million polygons for a single topology.
Features of The Foundry Mari 4
- An impressive application that can be used to draw some impressive and realistic 3D models that can be used in video games as well as movie production.
- Allows you to work with a large resolution texture and countless ploygons to create modern and engaging characters that can be integrated into the latest video games and movies.
- Has a very well organized and visually appealing interface that is easy to navigate.
- There is a real-time interactive environment supporting Unreal, Redshift, V-ray and Arnold shaders.
- There is a comprehensive guide as well as a guide that explains each function and feature in detail, and you can also access the Help section.
- Complex geometry can also be calculated because the application is scalable to more than one million polygons for a single topology.
System requirements of The Foundry Mari 4
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Quad Core processor or higher.
- Minimum resolution of 1680 x 1050 pixels
- Graphics card: NVIDIA or AMD with latest driver, 1 GB graphics memory and OpenGL 3.2 * or higher
The Foundry Mari 4 Free Download
The Foundry Mari 4.7v2 x64
How to install The Foundry Mari
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, just Next
- Continue to install the file “FLT7.1v1” Next continuously
- Open “Foundry License Utility” >> RLM Server Tab >> Select Stop Server
- After this step we need to fix the license file for the software
- Go to Diagnostics tab >> Run Diagnostics >> will appear Host name and MAC ADRESS (System ID)
- Open file “xf_foundry.lic” with Notepad >> Edit Hostname and MAC ADRESS according to file Dianostics, PORT replaced with 5053
- Go to the file copy license step for the receiving software
- Copy the file “xf_foundry.lic” to the path “C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM“
- Continue to copy the file “rlm.foundry.exe” in the Cr@ck folder to the path “C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM“
- We use it for RLM Server, so we only copy it to the RLM folder
- Reopen “Foundry License Utility” >> RLM Server Tab >> Select Start Server (remember to run with Run as Administrator)
- Open the software >> Select Install License >> Use Server >> enter 5053@(your computer’s ip address)
- If your IP address is unknown, reopen Diagnostics
- Watch a detailed video test for Windows 10 – 64bit