The Foundry MODO 15
The Foundry MODO 15 is a powerful 3D modeling solution with support for drawing, drawing, modeling and rendering 3D models using various tools. The program provides modeling, sculpting, painting, effects, and animation tools in one cohesive, easy-to-use content creation package, with unlimited network rendering, and includes tools MeshFusion Boolean. With powerful 3D modeling and sculpting tools as well as enhanced photo-realistic viewports and preview renderers, MODO lets you iterate faster for better concept and production models, interface development and interaction design evaluation. V-Ray is a complete set of interactive lighting, shading, and rendering tools that give you full control over the entire creative process, from real-time interface development to the final frame.
The app offers better design features with support for rendering and animation capabilities. There are many effects and video production features. It offers a modern user interface with a self-explanatory option that enhances the overall workflow.
Modo® offers a unique combination of best-in-class live modeling tools along with a very powerful and flexible procedural modeling system. In addition, Modo features award-winning MeshFusion Boolean tools, built-in sculpting and retrospective functionality.
Eliminate tedious UV creation tasks, with a highly efficient set of built-in tools that offer a wide range of automation options, support for UDIM workflows, and – unlike some other 3D content creation tools – built-in Fully integrated with modeling and selection processes.
Features of The Foundry MODO 15
- Powerful application for 3D modeling, texturing and rendering
- Reliable sculpting features with fur sculpting support
- Offers better performance and reliable modeling features
- Supports drawing, drawing, modeling and rendering features tính
- 3D modeling with better rendering features
- Camera and projection tool with different adjustments
- Apply various special effects, game design and video production
- A simulation engine, 3D model rendering features with animation processing tools
- Various tools are available in the form of a section called sandbox for user convenience
- Provides stunning 3D realistic simulation
- Supports OpenSubdiv, OpenColorIO, OpenEXR, OpenVDB and Alembic
- The existence of add-ons (ADD-ONS) to further customize your projects dự
- Cake and cheat tools with different presets
- Surface design features and more
- With a fully integrated non-destructive, non-linear toolkit and modular workflow, Modo’s flexible node-based rigging system allows you to easily create, edit, manage and use rigs. complex characters.
System requirements of The Foundry MODO 15
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Quad Core processor or higher.
- Minimum resolution of 1680 x 1050 pixels
- Graphics card: NVIDIA or AMD with latest driver, 1 GB graphics memory and OpenGL 3.2* or higher
The Foundry MODO 15 Free Download
The Foundry MODO 15.0v3 x64
The Foundry Collection
How to install The Foundry MODO 15
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, just Next
- Continue to install the file “FLT7.1v1” Next continuously
- Open “Foundry License Utility” >> RLM Server Tab >> Select Stop Server
- Copy “rlm.foundry.exe” to the path C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.0\bin\RLM\
- After this step we need to fix the license file for the software
- Go to Diagnostics tab >> Run Diagnostics >> will appear Host name and MAC ADRESS (System ID)
- Open file “xf_foundry.lic” with Notepad >> Edit Hostname and MAC ADRESS according to file Dianostics, PORT replaced with 5053
- Go to the file copy license step for the receiving software
- Copy the file “xf_foundry.lic” to the path “C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM“
- Continue to copy the file “rlm.foundry.exe” in the [email protected] folder to the path “C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM“
- We use it for RLM Server, so we only copy it to the RLM folder
- Reopen “Foundry License Utility” >> RLM Server Tab >> Select Start Server (remember to run with Run as Administrator)
- Open the software >> Select Install License >> Use Server >> enter [email protected](your computer’s ip address)
- If your IP address is unknown, reopen Diagnostics
- Watch a detailed video for Windows 10 – 64bit