Table of Contents
The Foundry Nuke Studio 11
Nuke Studio 11 is a professional tool for use in the film industry. The great flexibility of the software before you, along with its unique optimization features, helps you see the best quality on the output in the shortest time.
There are 3 NukeX, NukeX and Nuke Studio products, Nuke Studio is NukeX’s synergy, plus Hiero’s timeline of editing multiple tracks, allowing you to comply, review, edit and even create and Display the works from the timeline. Nuke Studio allows for more creative monitoring & control artists
Foundry Nuke Studio will provide you with tools that allow you to fabricate, edit and dynamically impose graphic elements using button-based visual effects. Foundry Nuke Studio requires high-performance computers to run and dump processes properly.
This application has been equipped with a user-friendly interface, allowing smooth navigation between different editing functions and layouts. The user interface is made up of a number of control panels including a preview where you can analyze effects and modifications that you add details. It has also been equipped with an extensive toolbar that has all the tools to create, edit and display elements and graphs of the highest quality.
Features of The Foundry Nuke Studio
- Strength and performance: Nuke’s products can provide a unique performance for the day’s needs, including Foundry Nuke.
- High speed and high performance: With the advanced tools in this software, you can execute your project in the fastest time possible.
- Teamwork: With this feature, you will be able to easily share your work with others and act in a team spirit.
- Compliance with different standards: Supports standard OCIO, Alembic, Python API, Pyside at The Foundry Nuke.
- Teamwork: With The Foundry Nuke, you can run multiple projects simultaneously.
System requirements of The Foundry Nuke Studio
- Windows 7/8/10 – 64 bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or above
- 1 GB disk capacity
- RAM at least 8 GB
- Displayed with at least 1280 x 1024 pixels and 24 bit color resolution
- Graphics cards have at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0.
- The graphics cards tested for Linux are Quadro K4000 and Quadro K6000
The Foundry Nuke Studio Free Download
The Foundry Nuke Studio 11 v3.5 – 64bit
The Foundry Nuke Studio 11 v3.3 – 64bit
How to install The Foundry Nuke Studio 11
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Continue to install the file “FLT7.1v1“
- Open Foundry License Utility > Tab RLM Server > Select Stop Server
- After this step we need to edit the license file for the software
- Switching to the Diagnostics tab >> Run Diagnostics >> will appear Host name and MAC ADRESS (System ID)
- Open “xf_foundry.lic” file with Notepad >> Edit Hostname and MAC ADRESS by Dianostics file, PORT replaced with 5053
- Go to copy the license file into the receiving software
- Copy the “xf_foundry.lic” file to the path “C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM“
- Continue copying the file “rlm.foundry.exe” in the folder crack to the path “C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM“
- We use RLM Server so just copy to RLM folder remember
- Re-open “Foundry License Utility” > Tab RLM Server > Select Start Server (remember to run with Run as Administrator)
- Open the software > Select Install License > Use Server > enter 5053@(your machine’s ip address)
- If you do not know the IP address of the machine running run CMD > write in ipconfig > IPv4 is it
- Watch the video for testing Windows 10 – 64bit details