Thea For Rhino
Thea for Rhino integration plugin takes full advantage of Thea Render functionality and allows you to create high-quality real image rendering in Rhino.
With advanced features such as interactive rendering, real physics-based materials, innovative material layering, IES & HDRI lighting support plus a flexible rendering system that includes GPU tools and GPU rendering in Rhino has become really powerful. Thea for Rhino can be used to display interactivity inside Rhino Viewports. Select the desired Viewport and simply let the Thea Render tools give you instant visualization of your scene.
The advanced Thea document editor has been fully integrated into Rhino, bringing all the advanced and unique features of Thea materials. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up making the creation of complex materials an easy task. Darkroom has been refreshed with new features and a new modular user interface. Batch rendering can be started in Darkroom using Rhino Named View which allows users to define different display settings and end criteria for each view.
Features of Thea For Rhino
- A strong mathematical framework has resulted in a very strong unbiased core. It can also be considered as a light simulation tool, performing calculations in full visible spectral space and includes advanced phenomena such as volumetric scattering and spectral dispersion.
- The Material System with Physically Based Base Materials and Advanced Layering System is at the heart of the rendering engine.
- These features lead to the most realistic and convincing rendering. Presto is fun to work with, especially since you can get immediate feedback on production quality due to its fast, interactive response.
- Means of joining and sub-surface scattering are resolved with full precision using our optimized volumetric scattering techniques.
- NVIDIA® OptiX ™ provides exceptionally fast distortion. And in the event that an NVIDIA GPU graphics card is not available, our built-in noise cancellation can still be used to speed up production rendering.
- Two new Tone Mapping operators have been added in Thea Render. Filmic gives users full control over Highlights and Shadows while Reinhard provides a powerful way to automatically compress high dynamic range rendering.
- Systems with multiple GPUs can use the Split Frame option to split the displayed image vertically into parts depending on the device on the machine, for a faster interactive refresh rate.
- Beveled Edges can be used to smooth the edges of an object with controls about the radius of the effect and the minimum angle of adjacent faces.
- Triplanar is a special mapping technique similar to Block Mapping with the addition of combining projections from each axis (x, y, z).
- Three-sided maps with Cut and Sharpness parameters can be used to remove texture seams without the need for proper UV Coordinates.
- LUT stands for Look-up Table and these files can be used to change the overall color and tone of an image.
- Thea Render supports Cuda 10, making it possible to use High-end GPUs like Titan-V and RTX.
- You also can download Rhinoceros 7 from iggtech
System requirements of Thea For Rhino
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit, Intel SSE3 CPU (or compatible),
- GPU: Nvidia CUDA graphics card (2.x / 3.x / 5.x / 6.x / 7.0 / 7.5 compute capabilities) with latest graphics driver or AMD Graphics Card (Hawaii, Tahiti, Pitcairn, Capeverde, Bonaire) the latest
- OpenCL and graphics drivers, Compatible: with Rhino 6 SR8 and above
Thea For Rhino Free download
Thea v188.8.131.527 (x64) For Rhino 6 – 7
For Rhino Collection
How to install Thea For Rhino
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Need to install Rhino before
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the softwar
- Copy “TheaForRhino.rhp” to the path “C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\7.0\Plug-ins\Thea For Rhino (0ab51401-0ca2-45e3-94e0-46d77b129353)\2018.3.18.0\Thea_V2“
- Ok done