Topaz Studio is another software of Topaz that will allow you to apply textures to your images in Photoshop in a fraction of the time. The software provides you with thousands of graphic designs and a comprehensive library of types of graphic textures that you can use to work on your images.
The software can be used as a plugin in Photoshop software. This software is designed for user convenience. So you will be able to apply your texture to your graphic projects with just a few clicks. The textures in this software are very simple to use and can be used by anyone. The combination of textures in this software with different image types will create great images in a fraction of the time.
Conventional sharpening tools often increase edge contrast, it only gives a sharp appearance but also adds artifacts and halos. Detailed Topaz enhances the natural details that already exist in the image. This unique technology helps you naturally make your photos look more three-dimensional and adds a naturally beautiful, crisp feel to your images.
Turning your photos into exquisite monochrome images will touch your viewers. Black and White filters use a unique BW converter, emphasizing tones and textures to help you get the BW image turned on.
Features of Topaz Studio
- The operating accuracy is very high together with the high speed operation of this software
- Benefit from over thousands of different effects and textures to use on multiple images
Can be used as a plugin in Photoshop software
- Undo / Redo Ability to perform an unlimited number of tasks with this software
- Apply different types of Textures to images with a few simple clicks
- Savings are special at the time you get the job done
- Mix and match filters and effects with different blending and opacity modes. Everything you do in Studio can be edited and adjusted after the fact with the completely non-destructive layer workflow.
System requirements of Topaz Studio
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit only)
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: Need 600 MB of free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher.
- Screen: 800 x 600
- OpenGL 3.3
Topaz Studio Free Download
Topaz Studio 2.3.2 (x64)
How to install Topaz Studio
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Open the software, create an account and log in
- Select Start Trial Trial
- Run the Reg file
- Edit Hosts file “C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\” or can use Host Editor
- 127.0.0.1 topazlabs.com
- 127.0.0.1 et.topazlabs.com
- 127.0.0.1 220.127.116.11
- 127.0.0.1 18.104.22.168
- Video test Windows 10 – 64bit