REVisionFX Twixtor Pro is an application that intelligently slows or speeds up your image sequencing with stunning visual results.
Twixtor is more accurate and displays fewer artifacts when there are objects that intersect in the scene. This means subjects are less likely to tear and stretch as they pass through or out of frame. Redo time using a single speed setting. Option to control trigger on a frame by frame basis is always available! To achieve unrivaled image quality, we developed exclusive tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel, allowing Twixtor to synthesize unique new frames by warping and interpolating frame of the original sequence.
Features of Twixtor Pro
- Repeating a sequence can be performed using a single speed parameter.
- Enable keyframable for complete control on a per-frame basis.
- Frame rate conversions are easy.
- Twixtor tracks 360 footage and accurately repeats the time taking into account the alignment of the edges as well as top and bottom.
- Blur Motion Contains an option to add or remove motion blur, if appropriate.
- Option to automatically enhance a dark image or images with poorly defined edges. In many cases, footage that is difficult to follow becomes much better with stimulation.
- Supports material marking so that Twixtor does not interpolate motion on a cut.
Intelligent handling of interlaced materials.
- Ability to remap audio and video using AE’s time mapping tools but using “hidden” Twixtor
- Assists in separating foreground and background using specified opacity. Twixtor then tracks each layer separately to improve the results.
- An option uses an alpha channel to help keep track of dark images with blurring. This is especially useful for CG, masked and / or locked materials.
- Up to 12 user-defined points can be specified to help guide Twixtor motion estimation. By using tracking points, you can clearly tell Twixtor where a pixel moves from frame to frame to guide Twixtor’s motion vector calculation.
- When Twixtor demonstrates tracking problems, you can instruct Twixtor by creating and animating shapes to show Twixtor where objects are actually moving. Register interactive features by using the host program splines.
- Provides Twixtor motion vectors created elsewhere (like from a 3D system) for time-mapping footage, including adding motion interpolation fields to other progressive documents.
- Ability to output motion vectors that Twixtor creates internally. This powerful feature comes with intuitive debugging modes for more intuitive evaluation and adjustment of the quality of motion estimates. The motion vectors can then be used elsewhere in the pipeline.
System requirements of Twixtor Pro
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Twixtor Pro Free Download
Twixtor Pro 7.4.0 Win
How to install Twixtor Pro
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Copy the folder to /Library/OFX/Plugins/