Table of Contents
This package is designed to integrate the updates into the distributions of Windows 7 SP1 x86-x64 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64 and their installation on an active system. The installer works with any version of these operating systems, any bit depth, and any language.
Install it on any revision of Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2, any bit depth and any language. Includes updates for all versions of Internet Explorer, all critical, recommended, and security updates.
Features of UpdatePack7R2
- It is possible to automatically install SP1 if it is not already installed on the system. To do this, you need to place the files Windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe and Windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe in the same folder as the assembly.
- If there is UpdatePack7R2Start.cmd next to the assembly, it will be executed before installing the updates, UpdatePack7R2Finish.cmd – after installation,
- UpdatePack7R2Wim.cmd – after integrating the updates. By default, the console windows will be displayed. To hide them, the first line in the cmd file must start with “:hide” (without quotes). Set of updates that monitor exit code from cmd files, in case a reboot is needed. The code is 3010 (exit 3010).
- If you want to apply your edits after installing Internet Explorer 11 on a production system, place the ie11.reg file in the folder where the assembly is located and it will be imported automatically.
- Some keys can be replaced by renaming the file of the set itself. So to install IE11 you can add the word “ie11” anywhere in the file name of the assembly, “-” for automatic restart and “++” for passive installation.
System requirements of UpdatePack7R2
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Server 2008
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 10 GB or more
UpdatePack7R2 Free Download
UpdatePack7R2 21.8.11 Multilingual
- The size of the distribution (wim file) will be increased by the size of the installed updates.
- Built-in updates can be uninstalled even after the system is installed.
- It is recommended to unload the resident anti-virus monitor from memory while it is running.
- The detailed update installation log is located in the file %WinDir%\UpdatePack7.log.
- Installation on a working system will be done in several stages with reboots.