Table of Contents
uPVC Window Generator for 3ds Max
uPVC Window Generator for 3ds Max is an efficient script for automatically generating 3D window models in 3ds Max. With these 3 window types, it can be applied flexibly in Archviz projects and saves a lot of time for 3D artists.
uPVC windows are a stylish addition to any property. They are not only stylish, but also offer many practical benefits. The windows excel with advanced security, advanced thermal performance, weather resistance and durability.
All uPVC windows are hand-finished for a unique look. Windows come in a variety of colors, styles, and hardware accessories. Each of these can be customized to your specifications. Colors include classic white, ivory, oak yellow, burgundy and green, as well as a plethora of other options.
Features of uPVC Window Generator for 3ds Max
- Save the design for each customer
- There are all kinds of plastic doors and aluminum doors
- There is also a door arch design
- Quick and easy design with drag and drop operations.
- Can be used on both computers and phones.
- Save the design dimensions when measuring at the construction site.
- You can design most non-rectangular windows, edit their parameters, paired windows, thresholds, doors without thresholds and borders, and calculate the size, profile angels.
- This software reduces used profile and saves profile balance for further optimization.
- You can do all production operations using engineering plan, work card, glass and profile cut list, label, glass and window label and you can also get glass cut samples, variable angle and radius of curvature.
- You can easily edit the window, change the size and profile system, accessories and you can also import items from other projects
System requirements of uPVC Window Generator for 3ds Max
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10.
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 350 MB available hard disk space for installation
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor clocked at 2 GHz or faster (recommended Intel Core 2 Duo or better)
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 screen (1280 × 800 recommended)
uPVC Window Generator for 3ds Max Free Download
uPVC Window Generator v1.1 for 3ds Max 2016-2022
For 3ds Max
How to install uPVC Window Generator for 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Copy the uPVC Window Generator folder into the 3ds max Scripts path “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 20xx\scripts”
- Copy the usericons folder to path “C:\User\Your User\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3ds Max\20xx-64bit\ENU\usericons”
- Open 3ds Max, Select Scripting > Run Scripts > select the file “uPVC Window Generator_macro.ms” just extracted above
- Choose Customize > Customize User Interface > Category > Archviztools > Drag the uPVC Window Generator onto the Toolbar