V-Ray for Cinema 4D
V-Ray for Cinema 4D is a very handy and reliable extension for Cinema 4D that has been developed to improve rendering to a great degree. This epic extension has lighting, rendering and shading tools that let you achieve optical images as well as animations.
The software can handle some of the longest and most complex scenes. This extension has great integration with Cinema 4D, which means the workflow will be very smooth.
V-Ray uses precise ray tracing to accurately calculate light and light reflected in the real world and global illumination. Choose from exact, approximate path tracking – or use a combination of the two.
V-Ray for C4D provides real world BRDF and multiple layers to create precise materials. V-Ray’s special BRFD materials give you access to all the tools you might need.
Features of V-Ray for Cinema 4D
- A very handy and reliable extension for Cinema 4D has been developed to improve the rendering process.
- Built to handle your largest projects, including high-volume geometrical scenes and thousands of lights.
- With V-Ray’s complete set of rendering tools, lighting, shadows, and award-winning rendering tools, you can turn any idea into reality.
- There are lighting, rendering, and shading tools that allow you to achieve images and animations.
- Can handle some of the longest and most complex scenes.
- V-Ray’s GPU and CPU rendering helps speed any product. With quick interactive rendering, you’ll see the changes made to your scene at a glance.
- Well integrated with Cinema 4D, that means the workflow will be very smooth.
- Harness the power of multiple computers to render high-resolution images with V-Ray’s scatter rendering. Or bring your render to the cloud with direct access to Chaos Cloud.
- V-Ray 5 is not just a renderer. Built-in interactive light compositing and mixing feature allows you to fine-tune and complete your rendering in V-Ray Frame Buffer without the need for a separate application.
- Equipped with a multitude of different features that will allow you to get the best results for your scene.
- You can also download V-Ray Next for Rhinoceros 7 from iggtech
System requirements of V-Ray for Cinema 4D
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
V-Ray for Cinema 4D Free Download
V-Ray 5.00.42 For Cinema 4D R20-R23 x64
V-Ray 3.70.05 ADV for Cinema 4D R17-R21
How to install V-Ray for Cinema 4D
- Cinema 4D needs to be installed first
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “cgauth.dll” to the location where you just installed the software path “C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R23\plugins\V-Ray\res\libs\win64” or other versions