V-Ray for Rhinoceros
V-Ray for Rhinoceros first smart renderer made for designers. The right tools have extended the core capabilities of Rhino and Grasshopper, linking optical rendering, scene intelligence, and asset management into a powerful new experience-centric workflow. design/visualization.
V-Ray Next is faster everywhere you look. Thanks to optimized materials and an overall performance boost in V-Ray Next, render speeds appear up to 50% faster than before. Improvements to GPU rendering provide an additional 200 percent, further extended through V-Ray Scene Intelligence, which can render specific enhancements up to 7x.
V-Ray Scene Intelligence, introduced in V-Ray Next, automatically analyzes a 3D scene at the start of rendering to optimize some of the most common decisions designers will make. For example, the new Adaptive Light (ADL) now provides more accurate image-based ambient lighting up to 7x faster. This is especially useful for interiors, where it eliminates the need to add separate light ports at the window and door openings.
V-Ray Scene Intelligence has also enhanced the V-Ray camera, which can now automatically set exposure and white balance, allowing for the perfect rendering of the image every time. Input-free denoising is also available through the new AI AI denoiser, which removes image noise almost instantly, providing an immediate sense of light. This type of denoising is perfect for interactively fine-tuning the look and feel of a scene.
Features of V-Ray for Rhinoceros
- The new asset management system acts as a new project control center, helping designers streamline workflows and coordinate projects.
- CPU and GPU Rendering: Powerful CPU and GPU rendering built for high-end production needs. V-Ray® GPU CUDA renders on CPU as well as GPU to get the most out of all hardware.
- Noise Reduction: Automatically remove noise and reduce render time with V-Ray or NVIDIA AI denoiser.
- Cloud: Display live footage to the cloud with the push of a button.
- Light Blending: Create dozens of lighting scenarios from a single render. Interactively edit the color and intensity of the light and see the result without re-rendering
- Resume rendering: You can stop your render at any time and resume from where you left off.
Debug Shading: Easily isolate textures, materials, and geometries to help debug large shader networks in V-Ray IPR and V-Ray GPU IPR.
- Native ACEScg support: Choose the industry standard ACEScg for rendering with automatic color space adjustments for textures, dispersion, sun and sky, and light temperature color.
- V-Ray Batch Automated Rendering – With access to V-Ray Swarm, it’s now easier to render project snapshots and variations, and view multiple Rhino files.
- New Light Analysis Engine – Visualize real-world illumination (lux) values using the new lighting analysis render element.
- New scripting support – Use RhinoScript or Python to automate V-Ray tasks and properties, or access V-Ray capabilities not available in the user interface.
System requirements of V-Ray for Rhinoceros
- Vray configuration depends on Rhinoceros, so if you can use Rhinoceros
- Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8/10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1GHz processor or higher.
V-Ray for Rhinoceros Free Download
V-Ray 5.20.06 for Rhinoceros 6-7-8 x64
V-Ray Next Build 4.20.03 for Rhinoceros 5-6-7
How to install V-Ray for Rhinoceros
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Need to install Rhino before
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software, choose the correct version of Rhinoceros you are using, do not install the License Server
- Copy “cgauth.dll” to the place where Vray folder bin was installed, path “C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for Rhinoceros\vrayappsdk\bin“
- Ok done