V-Ray for SketchUp 2021
V-Ray for SketchUp 2021 is a software application that will provide designers with instant rendering capabilities and advanced lighting tools. It also allows designers to create complex scenes and then provide the means to visualize it. Vray For Sketchup has revolutionized workflow visualization with its advanced rendering capabilities. Designers can now feel at ease as this tool will manage the most complex scenes with ease.
Vray For Sketchup has many features that make this application very efficient, some of them are as follows V-Ray RT CPU and GPU is a revolutionary rendering engine that streamlines setup of scenes. and quick visual feedback for faster design and instant lighting decisions. Then there’s V-Ray Proxy that can easily manage scene memory and render a large amount of geometry to create details for complex scenes. With V-Ray Express, you now have access to more than 200 materials and lighting settings to create realistic scenes and illuminate them with lifelike lights. The batch rendering engine has been improved and more efficient. Product documentation has also been improved.
V-ray supports various lens effects and provides accurate two-way track tracking. Various image sampling models and a host of other powerful features enhance workflow. Precise shading features and many powerful tools improve visibility. Overall, it is a complete application that offers the best 3D rendering features with many powerful tools and options. You also download ChemOffice 2020
Features of V-Ray for SketchUp 2021
- Powerful 3D rendering engine for SketchUp
- Intuitive user interface with complex tools
- Provides professional rendering tools
- Reliable filmmaking, gaming, and architecture
- Allows designers to create complex scenes.
- Most complex scenes can be managed with ease.
- Can access over 200 materials and lighting settings.
- Improved batch rendering engine.
- Supports lighting, textures and other details
- Professional application with powerful algorithms
- Provides support for complex calculations
- Unbiased 3D rendering features
- Features simulation based on nature
- Powerful detailed features
- Various lens effects and optimal performance
- Track two-way precise paths
- The sampler of light and dark scenes with best shading features
System requirements of V-Ray for SketchUp 2021
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB free HDD
- Installed memory: 4 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel multi-core processor or higher
V-Ray for SketchUp 2021 Free Download
V-Ray 5.10.03 for SketchUp 2017-2021 x64
How to install V-Ray for SketchUp 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- You need to install SketchUp Pro 2021 first
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software to choose the correct version of SketchUp you are using, without installing the License Server
- Copy “cgauth.dll” to the location where the Vray folder bin is installed “C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayappsdk\bin“