Valentin Software GeoTSOL 2021
Valentin Software GeoTSOL 2021 is a new dynamic simulation program for heat pump design and planning by Valentin Software, an international manufacturer of software operating in the renewable energy sector.
Designing a custom heat pump system is a complex undertaking that requires engineers to consider many factors, including the size and controllability of the system as well as determining the size of the water tanks. hot. GeoT*SOL helps you with this and can focus on developing efficient and economical heat pump systems. All this is done through a practical and user-friendly interface.
Features of Valentin Software GeoTSOL 2021
- Simulate contribution margin of heat pumps and other heat generators
With GeoT*SOL, you can simulate a heat pump system down to the minute to determine annual performance metrics (COP) and contribution margin. The system may have other heat generators such as gas condensing boilers and solar systems. Single-, mono-, and divalent operating modes can be selected for operation.
- Determine the annual performance factor according to VDI 4650
- The annual coefficient of performance according to VDI 4650 is an important factor in comparing plants according to their efficiency. It forms the basis for many funding measures and approval procedures.
Database with heat pumps, collectors, boilers and storage tanks
- GeoT*SOL is provided with a rich database. This contains more
-4,000 collectors (flat plate collectors, tube collectors, gas collectors)
-5,000 boilers (condensing boilers, wood fired boilers, pellet boilers, etc.)
-4,000 heat pumps (salt water/water, air/water, water/water)
-600 tanks (combination and buffer storage, monovalent, divalent, etc.)
- In addition, manufacturers can add tanks, boilers, collectors and heat pumps for free.
Tariffs and blocking period
- Up to three block times can be set using normal rules (limited duration and duration) so that the supply situation can be accurately described.
- Furthermore, electricity prices for heat pumps can be divided into high tariff (HT) and low tariff (NT).
- Global climate data available
- GeoT*SOL provides you with the latest DWD TMY data (current state 2017, average period 1995-2012) for Germany and over 8,000 other climate locations worldwide based on Meteonorm 7.3. You can use the interactive map to conveniently select climate data.
- Locations not included are interpolated using satellite data and adjacent ground stations.
- Importing your own measurement data takes place via files in DWD, Meteonorm or WBV formats.
- GeoT * SOL calculates profitability according to the recommendations of the Federal Solar Industry Association (BSW) taking into account funding: compare the cost of the heat pump system with the comparison system; capital value and cost of production (heat price); modified internal rate of return (MIRR), profit taking into account reinvestment.WHAT’S NEW
- Longer pretreatment of heat pumps operating in parallel. As a result, the boiler starts up
- later and the heat pump energy share is larger.
The window size of the program can be adjusted as desired. At next boot, the program will be started with the last used sizes.
- The system selection page has been updated (filters).
- The database currently includes more than 600 tanks from well-known manufacturers.
- Tanks can now be configured or selected from the database.
- Show “Solar Keymark” certification to collectors.
- Updated climate data based on Meteonorm 7.3.
System requirements of Valentin Software GeoTSOL 2021
- Processor : 1.5 GHz Pentium
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 820 MB
- Screen Resolution: at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Valentin Software GeoTSOL 2021 Free Download
Valentin Software GeoTSOL v2021 R1
How to install Valentin Software GeoTSOL 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software, keep Next continuously
- Copy the Crack to the place where the software has been installed “C:\Program Files (x86)\Valentin EnergieSoftware\GeoTSOL 2021“