Valentin Software TSOL 2021
Valentin Software TSOL 2021 is a dynamic simulation program for the design, optimization and calculation of solar thermal systems.
T*SOL is a simulation program with which you can calculate the output of a solar thermal system. Whether for domestic water heating, assisted heating, swimming pools or heat treatment, with T*SOL you can optimally design your planned solar thermal system, storage arrays dimensions and collectors (both east/west roofs) and economic efficiency determination.
At the start of the design process, you have a wide selection of all relevant systems to support heating and heating of domestic hot water, as well as for swimming pools and heat treatment. During the design process, you will be assisted with size recommendations and can use a parameter variation to find the optimal combination, e.g. storage size and collection area .
After simulation, you will receive a comprehensive and attractive project report with all system data as well as detailed simulation results and profitability. This report also contains all the data required to be recognized as evidence by BAFA.
The optimization of a solar thermal system depends on many parameters. T*SOL helps to find the best possible combination of tank, heater and collector area. Since control also has a big impact on efficiency, you can precisely set control parameters such as switch temperature and sensor height. Minute simulation allows you to set the solar yield as well as the exact requirements of the equipment.
Features of Valentin Software TSOL 2021
- Graphical representation of simulation results
- Parameters of simulation results such as energy, temperature or mass can be displayed graphically. You can choose between different display formats such as bar charts and line charts. The time axis can vary between a date and up to a year.
- This provides many options for system analysis.
- Simulates solar yield and coverage of domestic hot water and heating systems
- The annual dynamic simulation calculates temperature and energy over time in increments of one to six minutes. System parameters such as efficiency and solar fraction are calculated from simulation results.
- Database with solar collectors, boilers and storage tanks
- T*SOL is provided with a rich database.
- This contains more than 4,000 collectors (flat plate collectors, tube collectors, gas collectors)
- 5,000 heat generators (condensing boilers, wood fired boilers, pellet boilers, area heaters, etc.)
- 600 tanks (combination and buffer storage, monovalent, divalent, etc.)
- T*SOL provides you with the latest DWD TMY data (current state 2017, period average 1995-2012) for Germany and over 8,000 other climate locations worldwide based on
System requirements of Valentin Software TSOL 2021
- Processor : 1.5 GHz Pentium
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 820 MB
- Screen Resolution: at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Valentin Software TSOL 2021 Free Download
Valentin Software TSOL v2021 R3
How to install Valentin Software TSOL 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software, keep Next continuously
- Copy the Crack to the place where the software has been installed “C:\Program Files (x86)\Valentin EnergieSoftware\TSOL 2021“