VariCAD 2020 is designed to enable fast and intuitive 3D / 2D orientation. It has been carefully designed and tuned to reflect a designer’s thought process, so that ideas can be captured and communicated with a minimum of steps. All commands are created with an emphasis on ease of use.
The drawing function is optimized for ease of use in engineering. Some handy features of 2D drawings include: automatic object and point detection, multiple snapshot modes, auxiliary construction lines, Ortho mode, rectangular grids, drawing layers, cube creation, hatch with automatic contour detection, finishing sizes, finish symbols, welding symbols, tolerance symbols, and more. You can draw in millimeters or in inches.
This version supports 3D mice in Linux. VariCAD commands are available from the 3D mouse keys. The next new feature is the isometric view in 3D mode and 2D objects are created from data loaded from * .csv files or generally text files (files containing XY coordinates). . The user interface contains a virtual number plate available for value input and the rebuilt control panel is used to define basic solid objects (such as boxes, cylinders). The new version has improved parts of the 3D kernel, including the input / output of the STEP files.
Features of VariCAD 2020
- 3D models can easily be converted into 2D drawings to create common draft documents. You can create a 2D view of one or more selected solid objects by defining a view in 3D. In addition, you can also export the specified sections. VariCAD supports updating 2D drawings after 3D changes.
- 2D Drawing and Editing functions are optimized for ease of use in engineering. Some handy features of 2D drawings include: automatic object and point detection, multiple snapshot modes, auxiliary construction lines, Ortho mode, rectangular grids, drawing layers, cube creation, hatch with automatic contour detection, finishing sizes, finish symbols, welding symbols, tolerance symbols, and more. You can draw in millimeters or in inches.
- VariCAD provides tools to maintain the data structure of the product. There are links between the properties of the parts and the content of the title blocks. You can create a bill of materials (BOM) from a combination or easily modify the database by using commands such as changing volume properties, sorting information, etc. May contain attributes, such as name, material type or supplier. This data can be used for material requirements, material invoicing (BOM), fill in title blocks or other purposes.
- The data structure of the product (BOM) can be exported to other systems or into spreadsheets. A mask is used to customize the BOM; You can modify it exactly according to your needs. The mask defines the use of solid or assembly properties, working with header blocks, methods of exporting data from BOM, etc.
- VariCAD can exchange files with other CAD systems. You can export files STEP (3D), STL (3D), IGES (3D), DWG (2D), DXF (2D) and import STEP (3D), DWG (2D), DXF (2D). Files can be converted individually or in batch routines, thus converting multiple files in one step.
System requirements of VariCAD 2020
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Multi-core processor, e.g. Intel Core i5-4460
- RAM: 8 – 16GB RAM, for extra large data
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB or more
VariCAD 2020 Free Download
VariCAD 2020 v1.00
How to install VariCAD 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open the software and go to the Crack folder to run the Keygen file
- And enter information into the software, video test Windows 10 – 64 bit