Vectric Aspire 10
Vectric Aspire 10 tools let you convert 2D sketches, photos, drawings and digital artwork into detailed 3D relief models and then computer 3D Rough and Finishing toolpaths to precisely cut these shapes.
Aspire is used by many businesses and individuals to create a wide range of products including decorative panels and doors, decorations, custom workshop, architectural moldings, dimensional signage, engraved company logos, custom gifts and prizes, among many other applications.
Aspire’s unique 3D component modeling plus a comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models, and let you create sets their own 2D and 3D parts from scratch.
This software is used to perform the three-dimensional calculations required to determine the cutting direction and finally uses the CNC cutting machine to create the cut lines and the final product. This is a very easy to use application with 2D data and import of 3D models. You can export 2D and 3D files to EPS, DWG, AI, STL, TIF and more.
Features of Vectric Aspire 10
- Double-sided machining & multifaceted 3D simulation
- Machining of the spindle is wrapped and in software simulation
- Design 3D components from 2D vectors
- Draw Vectors with Smart Shortcuts & Transform
- Texture area – Textures can be tilted from the 3D model
- 3D texture models from image files
- Import 3D files – STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive 3D editing – sculpt, blend and smooth
- 3D finishing and roughing toolpaths
- Online Clipart Access
- Edit text with single stroke fonts
- True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage
- Import 2D vectors: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG, etc.
- Import 2D images: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Edit & Crop photos
- Export 2D and 3D files: DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, etc.
- Interactive vector dimensioning, button positioning, editing
- VCarving and 3D Engraving Toolpaths
- Advanced 3D prism machining
- Automatic Inlay with many inlay options
- Fluting Toolpaths with ramp in / out options
- Marketing toolpaths with efficient multi-tool options
- Drill cycle option with drill holes
- Beveled letters
- User defined, shape cutters
- Project toolpaths on 3D shapes and curved surfaces
- Work setting table
- Helps support
System requirements of Vectric Aspire 10
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Multi-core processor 2 GHz or higher.
Vectric Aspire 10 Free Download
Vectric Aspire Pro 10.512 x64 Multilingual
How to install Vectric Aspire 10
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the path “C:\Program Files\Aspire 10.5“