Veesus Arena4D Data Studio v5
Veesus Arena4D Data Studio v5 is the only point cloud editing software package that also provides Arithmetica’s Pointfuse vectorization technology and NCTech’s Colur Cloud & Measurement modules. Arena4D Data Studio also supports the latest VR development and provides stunning immersive 3D reality on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive platforms.
Lets you mark, annotate, measure and even edit your point clouds. They can then be exported in many popular formats ..
Capable of displaying point clouds, images, panoramas, shape files, GPS tracks and more in a contextual view. No need to exchange packages to see all your data together. The unique contextual GIS platform allows you to combine different data sets into a complete 3D document that you can share with other Arena4D Data Studio users.
Also includes a powerful animation component that creates UHD quality movies quickly at the touch of a button. You can even create 360 panoramic videos.
Features of Arena4D Data Studio v5
- Viewing panoramic images in Data Studio using the Panoramas function not only allows users to add, frequently used photo information captured as part of LIDAR scans, for projects, but also allows adding panoramas from any panoramic device.
- The Data Studio Animation function is a unique and powerful solution for film production, from basic flight to complex animation of any object and / or part or all of the point cloud.
- Edit, clean and fine-tune Point Cloud of unlimited size and create LAS layers using the powerful Point Cloud Editing function.
Virtual reality module
- The Virtual Reality function for Data Studio has set the baseline for VR and point clouds.
- Not limited to viewing point cloud data from the scan location, you can freely move around data using a combination of headset and game controller.
- The integration of Oculus Rift, HTC Vive headsets and Power Wall / Cave Projector has shown that the utility of point and VR clouds will be necessary for future industries.
System requirements of Arena4D Data Studio
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 64-bit, multi-core processor (e.g. Intel i3, i5 or Xeon)
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended or greater)
- Free hard disk space: 1GB or more recommended
Arena4D Data Studio v5 Free Download
Veesus Arena4D Data Studio v5.2
How to install Arena4D Data Studio v5
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “Api-A.5.2.0.jar” to the path “C:\Program Files\Veesus Arena4D\osgi_bundles“
- See the video for detailed installation instructions