Vero VISI 2020
Vero VISI 2020 offers a unique combination of applications, fully integrated wireframe, solid and surface modeling, comprehensive 2D, 3D and 5-axis machining strategies with speed routines dedicated high. Industry-specific applications for plastic injection tool design include material flow analysis and progressive die design with step-by-step openings providing tool builders with exceptional productivity.
It also offers dedicated solutions that remove the links between different software vendors and the CAD-to-Surface or CAD CAM geometry conversions required by traditional systems. WorkXplore, a full-featured, full-featured, high-speed CAD file parser and viewer. Designed for users who aren’t necessarily a CAD expert to allow them to explore every type of 2D / 3D CAD file.
Features of Vero VISI 2020
- The foundation of all VISI products and offers a robust and robust surface modeling system based on the industry standard Parasolid kernel.
- VISI analysis provides a dedicated set of tools for model geometry validation and preparation. Finding problems early in the project lifecycle is very beneficial.
- VISI Mold provides an industry-specific automation-based complete mold tool design solution that guides users throughout the mold development process.
- VISI Flow is a unique predictor tool, ideal for the pre and post production analysis and simultaneous engineering of injection molding plastic components.
- VISI Electrode is an automated tool for creating and managing electrodes, commonly used to produce hard features for on-die machines and press tools.
- VISI Progress is a visual tool used for flat drum development, 3D strip layout and progressive die and press tool design.
- VISI Machining 2D provides a practical, intuitive, and simple application for CNC programming, from 2D operations to 4 and 5 axis indexing.
- VISI PEPS-Wire incorporates industry leading PEPS Wire EDM technology, developed specifically for the precision tool and tooling industries.
System requirements of Vero VISI 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, 64 bit version (Professional version only)
- The graphic board supports OpenGL or DirectX with minimum resolution 1280 × 1024, supporting at least 65,000 colors
- RAM 4 Gbyte
- 3GB capacity
Vero VISI 2020 Free Download
Vero VISI 2020 x64 Multilang
How to install Vero VISI 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install Vero Visi select “Use Windows standard….” and Next
- Start VISI Launcher >> License Manager and exit
- Copy file “lservrc” to the path “C:\ProgramData\Vero Software\CLS\Code of your PC\“
- Finished watching Video test windows 10 – 64 bit